Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

who is most irritating?? (Page 4)

Poll Question: from the last 2-3 episodes who irritated you the most in SG??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
17 [26.98%]
1 [1.59%]
4 [6.35%]
40 [63.49%]
1 [1.59%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
I agree with u guys...now I really think that Yuvi needs a tight slap from Suvi for hurting her!!
Tab Maza aayega...seriously now all this has gone too far!!

Edited by Ritu_Cool_2197 - 26 May 2012 at 7:53am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who is most irritating?? (Page 4)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">Ria aur Raman ka toh kaam hi hai irriating hona.But UV is gettin on my nerves these days.Pranks khelna is one thing, playing such pranks purposely aimed at throwing some1 out of college witout any consideration for the person's future, just becos his ego is hurt is entirely another thing.I dont find anything remotely funny in the current track.</font>

Ya...I agree...me too !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meeryy

meeryy

Goldie

meeryy

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
NO ONE CAN BEAT Rhea!!!

coolnity

coolnity

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Yuvi Is So Irritating He Thinks Whatever He Does Is Right Such An Egoistic Person I Hope Suvi Will Teach Him A gr8 Lesson

nehnehneji

nehnehneji

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
For me, #1 no doubt, is Rhea, whenever she comes onscreen...%*&!... which, I guess, means the actress is doing a good job!!! LOL
Also CV Raman isn't far behind, and these days Yuvi is also climbing the list. But why is the lovely Anish an option??!! Shocked

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Yuvraj is irritating nowadays Angry but luv him though

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.