Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

who is most irritating?? (Page 3)

Poll Question: from the last 2-3 episodes who irritated you the most in SG??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
17 [26.98%]
1 [1.59%]
4 [6.35%]
40 [63.49%]
1 [1.59%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Ria aur Raman ka toh kaam hi hai irriating hona.But UV is gettin on my nerves these days.Pranks khelna is one thing, playing such pranks purposely aimed at throwing some1 out of college witout any consideration for the person's future, just becos his ego is hurt is entirely another thing.I dont find anything remotely funny in the current track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujairohit.Comics_Music.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who is most irritating?? (Page 3)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
yuvraj really needs a slap...n his 2 friends still hate suvreen while they like her 2 friends...i don't care if yuvraj is d main, its abt abt his nature of being unhuman who wants 2 spoil sum1's life or dream...imagine urslf in suvreen's n think how u hv felt? rohit is one of d real male friend of suvreen who confessed himself 2 snrs. 2 save suvreen n got her laptop alrightSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--ayushi--sujairohitsurbhi_d3-enchanted-.Comics_Music.

--ayushi--

--ayushi--

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pradnya55patilP

i think suvreen should slap uv..atleast 1ce..he's crossing his limits.. (sorry for being rude..but m saying this to the character dont get angry guys..)
no ya... u stole my words... he really deserves a tight slap now... uske baad dekhte hai ye cheetah kya karta hai...!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhi_d3.Comics_Music.

gal.angel

IF-Rockerz

gal.angel

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Dis week yuvi is so irritating bt still love him

--ayushi--

--ayushi--

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

Ria aur Raman ka toh kaam hi hai irriating hona.But UV is gettin on my nerves these days.Pranks khelna is one thing, playing such pranks purposely aimed at throwing some1 out of college witout any consideration for the person's future, just becos his ego is hurt is entirely another thing.I dont find anything remotely funny in the current track.
yupp... he is being really mean... thoda to sochna chahiye kisi k future ko bigadne k plans banane se pehle...AngryAngry

--ayushi--

--ayushi--

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

yuvraj really needs a slap...n his 2 friends still hate suvreen while they like her 2 friends...i don't care if yuvraj is d main, its abt abt his nature of being unhuman who wants 2 spoil sum1's life or dream...imagine urslf in suvreen's n think how u hv felt? rohit is one of d real male friend of suvreen who confessed himself 2 snrs. 2 save suvreen n got her laptop alrightSmile
agree...Smile

surbhi_d3

IF-Dazzler

surbhi_d3

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Suvreen ne princi ko ragging ke baarein mein nahi bataya so dat yuvi and others are not thrown out of coll, just to save their future and yuvi knows that. In spite of all this he still wants her out of coll! This is so unreal!
Suvreen didn't do anything, but lets just say she purposely didn't go with him for the fresher's night, so does that mean you'll throw that person out of d coll? You play pranks, but no body would go to such an extent for such a small thing! Aur yaahan toh Suvreen ne kuch kiya bhi nahi phir bhi yuvi is behaving like a jerk! I really feel like slapping him!

Edited by surbhi_d3 - 26 May 2012 at 2:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujairohit

featherheart

IF-Sizzlerz

featherheart

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
its yuvi..rhea to hai hi aisi..but yivi..ohh god he irrites dese days

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.