Suggestions / Comments

how to add pics on celebrety page??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

NeenuVirman

Goldie

NeenuVirman

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
hey plzzz some one tell me how to add pics on celebrety comment n feed backzzz.. plzzz
when ever i add pics IF warning me that  IF DONT ALLOWED TO ADD HYPERLINK 4 NEWBIES m goldie nw then why???/

Edited by NeenuVirman - 24 May 2012 at 6:57am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how to add pics on celebrety page??" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top