Problem in adding signature to post

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hi

I have asked this question to so many members and they had come up with options but not one method worked for me.😭

I want to know how to add signature to my post?

I had go to dashboard and click yes to "show video avatar and signature" then i had clicked the yes button to attach the signature and as soon as i post reply and the check box "Show Signature" under every reply post is selected, my post is not showing signature and when i do go back and check my profile, the signature box is empty...why is that happening?

also how to remove avatar ? {i have entered one and it worked..but not signature...😕
clicking reset button doesn't change any avatars..why is that happening?😕 }

please reply...

Thank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeenuAmmu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i have d same problem plzzz some one help me...

shaadishoppe thumbnail
1. Click on our Dashboard
2. Click on update profile.
3. Now click on Select "Signature" Tab
4. Copy-Paste your links or image in HTML format.
5. Select "Show your signature in Post"
6. Update your Profile and you are done.
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@ gohem123

I am able to see your signature images , if you want to have a new avatar then you can go to "Preferences" tab and put the link to a new avatar image in the 'Avatar Link' text field , once you click on submit your avatar will be changed , if you do not see any change in your avatar then press F5 to refresh the page. I think that should work. :)

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ishan.

@ gohem123

I am able to see your signature images , if you want to have a new avatar then you can go to "Preferences" tab and put the link to a new avatar image in the 'Avatar Link' text field , once you click on submit your avatar will be changed , if you do not see any change in your avatar then press F5 to refresh the page. I think that should work. :)

Hi

Thanks for replying...Actually after my posting the question, someone else has posted the same thing https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2967711  and stutz has replied how to do signature thing...and thanks for avatar information...
So can i left the avatar column blank  to disable avatar or is there any other way?