Problem in adding signature to post

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
hi

I have asked this question to so many members and they had come up with options but not one method worked for me.Cry

I want to know how to add signature to my post?

I had go to dashboard and click yes to "show video avatar and signature" then i had clicked the yes button to attach the signature and as soon as i post reply and the check box "Show Signature" under every reply post is selected, my post is not showing signature and when i do go back and check my profile, the signature box is empty...why is that happening?

also how to remove avatar ? {i have entered one and it worked..but not signature...Confused
clicking reset button doesn't change any avatars..why is that happening?Confused }

please reply...

Thank you

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Problem in adding signature to post" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NeenuAmmu

Goldie

NeenuAmmu

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
i have d same problem plzzz some one help me...

shaadishoppe

shaadishoppe

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
1. Click on our Dashboard
2. Click on update profile.
3. Now click on Select "Signature" Tab
4. Copy-Paste your links or image in HTML format.
5. Select "Show your signature in Post"
6. Update your Profile and you are done.

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
@ gohem123

I am able to see your signature images , if you want to have a new avatar then you can go to "Preferences" tab and put the link to a new avatar image in the 'Avatar Link' text field , once you click on submit your avatar will be changed , if you do not see any change in your avatar then press F5 to refresh the page. I think that should work. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanagohem123

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

@ gohem123

I am able to see your signature images , if you want to have a new avatar then you can go to "Preferences" tab and put the link to a new avatar image in the 'Avatar Link' text field , once you click on submit your avatar will be changed , if you do not see any change in your avatar then press F5 to refresh the page. I think that should work. :)

Hi

Thanks for replying...Actually after my posting the question, someone else has posted the same thing http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2967711  and stutz has replied how to do signature thing...and thanks for avatar information...
So can i left the avatar column blank  to disable avatar or is there any other way?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top