Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Nikhila ji - aap Naraz mat Hoiye na Aur Please caps Post na karne Ki baat to aap mat hi Kijiye Please !😳 Cant imagine AT without her adorable caps everyday ! 
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

And with This new AT -Hope we make sure we wont give any stalkers to gift us new Notes from Mods.πŸ˜†

Mahesh ! Replying your comment here !πŸ˜† Hiyee Me Kya Karu ! Ham logo ki timings !πŸ€”πŸ˜† Rinky ji se meri bhi baat nahi Huyi aaj.Texted her as well.I guess She must be Busy Sham ko Milengi Shayad ! Abhi aap mujse hi kaam chalao !

Its Indeed lady luck of our beloved RP .Other wise they and in Finals !πŸ˜› Party ka Menu Kya hoga waise ji .Me big foodie..I m waiting to get party for sure ! Hope I do get it !

Ji nahi main toh aapke liye kehraha tha ki apke woh nahi hai karke... not for meπŸ˜†

Party ka menu kya chahiye boli ye ?
-Sachin- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Nikhila--- Firstly Read Carefully... My Both Comments... Its Applicable For All Members... Not For You...

1.In My First Comment It Was A Suggestion.
2.In My Second Comment I Have Mention The Entire problem.

I hope I have cleared my entire problem. its not the problem of mine but of Many members. 

It would be very nice of you if you can share that link( If you have a public album link for all those pics)

Thanks
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Me leaving now ! Gosh clients are at office.I m getting nervous !😳 Hope I could give nice presentation ! See you all sham ko !πŸ˜ƒ
-Sachin- thumbnail
Bye-2 Hetu!!!
Have A Good Day!!!
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@sachin- i understood ur points. Thanx for letting me know abt prob's faced by many! And i do read comments carefully rather than randomly on a lighter note. And i do know abt Picture gallery! Am not here on forums from 2-3 days but am here from 3 years. And i post here for sharing with RPians not general forum members!

Hetu- am good. Hope ur fine too. And all the Best for ur Presentation. Good luck. Bye & Tc.Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 11 years ago
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bye hetu! best of luck :D

-Sachin- thumbnail
@ Nikhila-- Thanks For Reply!!!!
Thanks For Letting Me Aware Of The Fact The Reason Of posting Screen Scaps Here Not In Forum Gallery. A Big Clarity!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ 

I Can Clearly See Your Date Of Joining With Your Every Comment. πŸ˜Š

This AT is Not My Property Where I can implement My Rules. You All Lovely Die-Hard Fans are Real Owner Of this Place Not Me.

I Had Some Technical Difficulties Which I Shared with everyone. 
Sorry If Sharing Some Real Difficulties Can Also Hurt Few Members...My Bad Luck.πŸ˜” 

Thanks Also -To Finally Let Me realized that Even sharing some suggestion makes me a Culprit even on the basis of technical facts.πŸ˜”

Just For Clarity: In Case If I Had A Personal Problem With Your posts/pics Then I would Have Contacted You Directly. This is not the first Time I Have Raised This issue in previous AT's also I Requested But got ignored. πŸ€”

I will try Not To Disturb you & others with my Unwanted Silly & Suffocating Suggestions.😊

Sorry, Thanks & Regards,
Sachin

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Sachin-
1stly this AT belongs to All Rati (di) fans equally. Not to me, you or any particular set or group of fans. This AT is a Paradise for all RP fans equally..u, me and each and every member here.

2ndly- U haven't hurt anyone with letting us know the difficulties facing here nor did u become culprit by posting the suggestions. (thought of clearing these from my side)

3rdly- thanx for letting me know abt the difficulties faced. Yes i read that suggestion previously too, but i wanted to post all caps in single comment rather than in many comments as i liked it that way. But from now i would stop doing that...coz i dont want to give problems to anyone nor ignore anyones suggestion which is for the betterment of this AT.

I dint even think that u would b having problem with my comment. Dont know why u thought of mentioning it. I can clearly see ur raising issue with technical problem of page loading.

Dont take this discussion in wrong way. Its just casual, u dont need to get serious.
prachidew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
guys kisi ne rati di ke m&s ke episode se vm banaya hai kya?
plz do make it