Update - 27 April

JinK thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Recap

Dadi faints. Hiralal phones a doctor who says that Dadima's blood pressure got high and that's why she fainted. He says not to give her any shock (how many times have you heard this one? A million?) Vishal phones up Veena and asks why she didn't come to the office today and he says that he needs her. Veena is surprised (i.e. freaked out). Miilee thinks that she won't ever mention the locket again if it upsets Dadima. Sagar flirts with Babita. Madhubala confronts Babita and says that he is of her father's age. Babita replies that he has money, and money is what matters. Veena phones Rahul, who says that he will come to her house. Rahul sees Miilee crying. Later, he notices her locket. Miilee gives the locket to Khushi. Karan, meanwhile, looks at Sara's portrait and thinks that she is alive.

27th March

Rahul goes to Veena's house and hugs her. Vishal walks in on the scene and shouts at Rahul. Later, he accuses Veena of flirting with him! He tells Kamini to do something about this. Kamini thinks that maybe she should do something about this. Kamini thinks that she should do something about him first. Miilee brings juice for herself and Rahul. When Rahul says he is not in the mood, Miilee says that he'll get all wrinkly. Rahul sees that she's taken the juice and thinks that this house is crazy. Sagar asks Miilee about Babita. After Miilee says she is not her, she and Kaush share a laugh. Navin Kumar, a new character, comes in. He says to Vishal and Sagar that he has a recording of Sagar's and Chaudhry's conversation. Sagar asks Navin what he wants. Navin says that he won't show anyone the recording if he gets 5 lakhs. He goes away.

Veena comes into the house. Vishal almost jumps on her and stops her from meeting Rahul. Veena says that he is only her boss, not the owner of her life. Vishal grabs her and gazes at her. Sagar walks in and Veena goes to meet Rahul. Sagar teases Vishal, who tells Sagar to shut up. Vishal enquires about Navin. Sagar says that even Vishal has an equal share in this mess they are in right now. Vishal says that Sagar shouldn't try to threaten him if he values his life. Sagar thinks that he has to do something now.

Sagar tells Babita that he will forever be hers if she steals Dadima's locket for him. He manages to convince her. Miilee tells Dadima to sleep. Miilee runs off. She sees Babita, who says that she has some work to do inside. Miilee tells her that Dadima is her responsibility. Babita creeps into Dadima's room later, and with a lot of carefulness, manages to get the necklace. She runs away with it and hides it in her bedroom drawer. Meanwhile, everyone in the house is searching for the locket. Ramona says that this is the work of a servant, definitely. At that moment, Miilee walks in with tea. When she sees everyone, she is going out when Kamini stops her. She says that Dadima's locket has been stolen. Miilee asks if it is the Ganpati one. Ramona smirks.

I'm really sorry, I saved yesterday's update in my mobile and posted it with this one, as my computer has totally broken down and won't switch on.

Edited by JinK - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks a bunch...The update is really appreciated!

Cheers..
Raksha...
shahidlover24 thumbnail

Thx for the awesum update!

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 Thanks,ur updates are really appreciated.Very good updates.😊