Chidiya Ghar

Maha Episode on 27th !! Conformed !!

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

FRIENDS IT IS CONFORMED !!! THE MAHA EPISODE WHICH WAS GOING TO BE TELECASTED ON 6TH MAY IS BEING POSTPONED TO 27TH MAY !! WE HAVE A CROSSOVER OF LAPATAGANJ AND CHIDIYA GHAR !!

HERE IS AN ARTICLE ON IT !!!

Crossover episodes between shows are slowly emerging as a trend to spike up the numbers in the TRP race. Makers of Lapataganj and Chidiya Ghar have also decided to toy with is formula. How will the plots merge? Well'read on to find out.

Rohitash gaud will be seen playing a double role. He will be Mukundi Lal Gupta and hasya kavi Sugandi Lal Gupta.

Sugandi will breathe his last but not before uttering his last wish' "Don't moan but celebrate my death".

Hence, Lapataganj vasis will invite the team of Chidiya Ghar. Kesari Narayan (Rajendra Gupta) from the Chidiya Ghar family will be Sugandilal's friend. Ultimately, the shok sabah will turn into a laughter sabah.

When contacted Rohitash Gaud, he said "I cannot reveal much but yes, we will have a crossover episode wherein we will deal with a serious issue in a humorous vein."

Rajendra Gupta shared, "We are still shooting so I cannot say anything, but all I know is that the entire cast of Chidiya Ghar will be a part of Lapataganj."

This particular one hour crossover episode will air on 27 May 2012.

EVEN DEBINA HAS TWEETED ABT THIS 2 TIMES!!!

Gearing up for a whole night shoot nd some dance performance for d spcl episode. Dance...is sumthing i always loveee.

2, It s goin to be aired on sunday 27th. M sure it wud be funnn.

So Guys Dont Miss the Maha Episode This Time !! it would be a Lottt of Fun !!

Varnita

Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piya26 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Varni...meri jaan...
thanks for sharing...will surely watch it :)
SomethingRandom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing will definitely watch the Maha Episode i love this show 
Varnita. thumbnail
My Pleasure Guys !!! Yes Please Dont forget to Watch it !! We will have a lot of Fun der !!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wow, thanks for sharing this news, Varnita, I'm glad it's been confirmed that it's going to be on 27th May.😃 The plot sounds kind of weird but let's hope for the best.😆 All I hope is that there is a good chunk of Mayuri in it, then I'm happy.😉
Varnita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Wow, thanks for sharing this news, Varnita, I'm glad it's been confirmed that it's going to be on 27th May.😃 The plot sounds kind of weird but let's hope for the best.😆 All I hope is that there is a good chunk of Mayuri in it, then I'm happy.😉

LOL ðŸ˜† !! Same Here !!
Even I m Going To watch Mayuri's parts in it and Gonna Skip Others ðŸ˜‰ !!
Just Wish we Have a Lot of Mayuri in it ðŸ˜Š !!
Varnita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: dorimon

But what time is it?

It will be telecated in the Evening 7-8 PM !!
Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago