Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
ASR Ne finally kaha Khushi, I love you..
Khushi par reply na kar pai, me to you youOuch

Sab ho gaye ab relieved,
Only Khushi is all aggreived...

She is now in a dream land
Phir uske dimaag ki baji band.

Uske dimaag ke baji ghanti
but how to handle the problem she nahi jaanti

Waha ASR ka hai bura haal.,
kitne dino se comb nahi karne diye uske baal

Kaash ASR hota Fantastic four ka Dr, Reed Richards,
He could have stretched his hands and beat those retards...

Ah so me again super duper lateOuch...Sorry,,,especially to Chimpsy and ParuOuch...Guys me all sorry worry...

Finally ...toh

Mein aa gaiTongue

And so we finally have a tele confession...and wah wah What an expression on Khushi's face...she is ecstatic na...(Poor thing ..Uske hubby ko bhi abhi confession Karne ko mann kiya when she is surrounded by brainless idiots of the family who actually believe that he could have changed flights from the airport and would have gone to another without any formalities of any visa or anything...I can understand Khushi believing it ..she wont know...but whatever happened to the ever absent brains of AakashAngry They were so happily chattering away that it would not have mattered had ASR said that he had landed in Timbuktu and was doing Jhingalala with his African company's partners)

ASR cuts the phone and then we are shown that he is in a dungeon with a gun on his head (And what  was the need of showing the gun AFTER he put down the phoneConfused and then there is another with a gun, and then another...Ek tied aadmi ko guard karne ke liye itney saare gunsConfused...If Shyam is the culprit then we can be sure that these all are bubblewale guns..and the goons are all bekaar lawyers...how the hell can he get all hifi guns with his income??? I mean does he even have the capability of buying a nossle of a real gunAngry)...We see a distressed ASR...

On the other side everyone is happy that finally ASR called but Khushi leaves the ecstatic room and is trying to guage what is wrong...She has flashbacks of his confession and then, all  their moments where he had declared that he had always cared for her...she was as if linking all the signs that he showed that he had always loved her...she cries and then she imagines him in his room, preparing the room for candlelight(aaoge jab more saajna...angna phool khilenge...playiing in the bg)...He tries to say something when she puts her finger on his lips and then comes with the pearl necklace...he makes her wear it,...but then she realizes that it is a dream...

On this side he is trying to get to mobile phone but could not...he is fainting...may be because the lack of food or sugar..and the goons remember that they were to give him meds as their boss had told them tooDead

She is worried when she sees that message which had told her that he had arrived in london and then she wonders that how come he is in scotland..she calls everyone...Aman and airport to know the truth ...and is convinced that something has happened to him,..She realizes that his I love you had a kind of desperation..as if he had to say it..she thinks that he was trying to say something and he was in danger...

Aakash refuses breakfast and Payal upset and naani concerned and tries to play cupicDead(I am not even going to write this one...Suddenly Aakash is going weirdo..he is so completely changed...as if he was never married to the woman he lovedAngry)

Khushi reaches Police station and informs the police that she believes that somethign ahs happened since he has confessedConfused and the Police laughs at this logic (Even  I would...is this the reason you come and lodge an FIR...Police bechari..Kaam ke boj ke maari...ab heart ke maamle solve karegiConfusedLOL)...hawaldar comes and informs the inspector that press has come and is inquiring about ASR and kidnapping...Khushi is thinking that she cannot tell everything to the police as then her family would know..and press would also know (I dont understand this...If she wont tell the truth to the police then how the hell they are to proceed...on the basis that he had told I love you to herConfused..and how the hell does the press know if the family doesnotConfused)

Precap :Khushi snatches newspaper from SHyam , he snatches it back from her saying he wanted to know what she was seeing...he asks her if the news of Arnav missing has come on paper...

Edited by -Srushti- - 24 May 2012 at 9:19am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*chhedarohini_2007RajourijagroopFun007niki_pngujaratigirlshalininarangswarajgirshiny3Modal_babyphloxytowatchdd.coolAdhooriSikripsyshrubaAnfalpps_ppsShazArshiIpkkndworldraosudharadiationrsshreeramonamShyamukittyfiddu-bsweetaishDaspayel-Preetz-Manzzlastminmadhooteri_susananshu1984_sonykitty25naj7ChimpsyBonhi_ipkkndDesi-siamesecatminnieechithooRozy77bluedreamz953-Anu13-Heerbeautysmithasrkbipssparikhcrazy4ArnavSRwezyusRoarkashred12mechantefilleAR_EternalLovedeejagiushankitvckhushixminuuOptimisticEyes...Pwincess...-Mema-saru.gchand1234riyya6mishti_17bones88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND - WU - 23.05.2012 - Kidnap" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Desi-

Goldie

Desi-

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile

You are EPIC!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xotiknishta-Srushti-

jennad

jennad

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Good review and comments we all support.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
awesome update

-Srushti-

Pappu.

Pappu.

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..Smile

-Srushti-

DaRkPrInCeSs

IF-Dazzler

DaRkPrInCeSs

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
kitne dino se comd karne nahi diya uske baal...this line was superb...and thanks for the postLOL

-Srushti-

deejagi

IF-Rockerz

deejagi

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!

-Srushti-

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6