Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The-ShakMeister

I caught up with the repeat last night and I like the story. Wonder why Gunjan goes to her maasi post the mother's death when she has such a loving father. What's the plot anyway?

And she is quite independent too. I think her mother wanted her to stay under the loving care of her mausi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The show so far...my take :) (Page 2)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
I would also like to know why Gunjan is being sent to stay with Masi and not father. But the show seems endearing to me. Hopefully it will retain its simplicity and not go awry like most Zee shows...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mandymeggypari2386Nirjhor105

pari2386

pari2386

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
well I found the concept of the show very different and interesting but at the same time ; it has given rise to many questions in my mind like

1) The relationship between Shali and Gunjan is very strange for Aunt -niece relation. usually Girl gets along very well with her maasi , I can say that My Maasi has been my best freind for years even morre than My mother. But here Gunjan seems to be knwing her aunt only by name , theres no affection between them. if sneha and shali are so close then how come gunjan hasnt spent any time with her maasi in so many years?

2) Why sneha is urging  gunjan to stay with shali ?isnt her husband , Gunjans dad over there to take care of gunjan? yes girls do need mother the most in these teenage years and its extremely difficult for a single parent especially father to handle a teenager daughter alone . But gunjans not a 10 yr schoolgoing kid that she cant manage her life with her dad . and how fair is it to ask a mumbai born modern -rich girl to settle in a kinda orthodox family environment in banaras? that too with a family which she doesnt even know properly?Isnt it better to leave gunjan to her dads care?

3) The character of shalis daughter , rachna is shown way too inocent to be real that it appears irritating and dumb at times !! If shes in 10th std as I cud figure out from the conversations she must be around 15 years of age and yet shown so muc dependent on her mom even for such small things? let the girl be from villege ot city now a days even 7-8 yr old girls do not want their moms to interfear in their choices . rachnas behaviour contrasts a lot with reality

Butevenafter these doubts I guess the shows v good as compared to many other tv soaps now a days !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mandymeggy-Rinky-

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
 The character of shalis daughter , rachna is shown way too inocent to be real that it appears irritating and dumb at times !! If shes in 10th std as I cud figure out from the conversations she must be around 15 years of age and yet shown so muc dependent on her mom even for such small things? let the girl be from villege ot city now a days even 7-8 yr old girls do not want their moms to interfear in their choices . rachnas behaviour contrasts a lot with reality

I think there are girls like Rachna in this world...And they don't need to be raised in a village, they can also be in a city...It is nature of some kids to depend way too much on their mother. Rachna is one of those...I guess they wanted to highlight the contrasting nature in Rachna and Gunjan and hence this sort of nature...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pari2386

shinningstar

Goldie

shinningstar

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
its not impossible if u have been in a very protected environment with strict/taunting adults around you ready to point fingers at you all your childhood a person can become like rachana...honestly i depended on my mom for tiniest thing till i went to college. so i know its not impossible. 

mandymeggy

mandymeggy

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
i was kinda wondering the same thing too. why the hell is gunjan's mom deciding to send her to her maasi? Confused she has such a nice, loving father who I'm sure is more than ready to look after his daughter. or am i missing something?

and rachna's character, i really tried to understand her and yeah, i can see why she's like that. she comes from a super protective background bu something i found really unrealistic is how she refused to even ask her aunt for help! come on, i don't even live with my aunt and i wouldn't be hesitating as much as she is!

overall, I'm still willing to give the show some time. but i have a feeling I'm going to stop watching once the story shifts to banaras...ughh, i don't know why. zee, you better not let us down!

pari2386

pari2386

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
well ...i agree to most of you regarding rachnas part , may be this charcter  doesnt go down well for me who had been  born n brought up in environment like that of Gunjan Smilebut yes there can be girls like this if they have overprotective and  too strict parents .
fro wahtever i picked up from yester episode, is it something like Shayl ws supposed to amrry Akash butcudnt since sneha and aksha loved each other? is that the reason behind despite of being real sisters shayl and snehas families havent spent time with each other?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.