Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mandymeggy

mandymeggy

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

So far we have had three episodes, and I can't really say much about the story so far. It's still in introductory stage but what's got my attention so far is the relationship between Shail and Sneha. I really liked the two in yesterday's epi, their phone convo. There was something so special there, maybe because you're told that they don't keep in touch often...makes you want to find out what went wrong Cry I'm a sucker for sister relationships coz its just me and my older sister in my family too.

The two girls, right now, I'm not really attached to either. May take some time but I have to admit: them being together will be fun to watch...

My rating so far for the show: 6.5/10 (mainly because its managed to create some sense of 'wanting'. I'm already waiting for tomorrow's epi, can't wait for some good sister scenes Big smile).

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anum95aj_12Juhi007sanat11Farwa60The-ShakMeister-Misek--enchanted-leavesandwavesSmritiKatha-PrimaDonna-Bigbang_GDOmnipotenceZaxo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The show so far...my take :)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bigbang_GD

IF-Sizzlerz

Bigbang_GD

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
the sister's scenes...i hope there will be same chemistry between rachana and gunjan...
looking forward for their meetingSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mandymeggyanum95sanat11leavesandwaves

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

So far...,I really like the sister scene.

I find it very touching as these two sister speak to each other. Sneha is suffering from cancer and there is no one she can tell.I like that fact that on her last few day in life she is living it to the fullest with her teenage daughter...,She is crying, but crying along!
I feel sorry for her, she is so clam and cool.

I kinda like Gunjun,She is dreaming the dream and living the dream.Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mandymeggy-enchanted-SmritiKathaleavesandwaves

colling

IF-Dazzler

colling

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
hey guys thanks for posting some info abt this serial was trying to find out more but apparently no updates or articles. btw i have not decided whether to watch but looking at ur opinions makes me feel like watching the first episode atleast!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mandymeggyleavesandwaves

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
It is quite good. Watch.

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Finally i have found a show which is my kind , it is realistic yet not over th top or boring The actors are quite good , specially Mansvi and Vaishnavi are treat to watch 

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Today I saw full episodes specially telecast by Zee.

It is really engrossing.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 26 May 2012 at 4:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

The-ShakMeister

Goldie

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.