Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Today’s Episode....like a Silver Lining ! (Page 6)

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Ahh gee shucks

Thanks girls

Im not going anywhere cos I just got some dumb private messages from a Purab fan, which convinced me to stay!

LOL

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 6:33am | IP Logged
...it's not a sin to love someone and marry somebody else if the love is not reciprocated or is unsuitable for marriage.In Jassi's case,as far as Jassi knows,it's both.So why are you thinking of her as someone evil?She is not making any scheme to hurt Purab.

ClapClap very well said Minnie.....and I'm glad that things worked out for ur BIL and SIL....however the reason the marriage worked in the case u mentioned, is because the partners made an effort to be sensitive to each others' needs.....what we see with Jassi does not promise that....

she has taken the best course according to her, but she is still shown looking back.....she is not very senstive to Purab's needs.......now I could expect the Jassi from a few months ago to stand firm by her word and principles and not hurt anyone.....the present jassi I'm not sure abt.....she seems to be a contradiction.....

and to be honest since we sort of know the ending, we might be a little prejudiced against Jassi....for we know that ultimately she will forgive armaan and choose him and this is what does not sit well.....now the fault lies at the door of the bad script that derailed the story and butchered armaan's characters....but having gone through it, its hard to turn back now....
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surnita

Ahh gee shucks

Thanks girls

Im not going anywhere cos I just got some dumb private messages from a Purab fan, which convinced me to stay!

Aaah what a reason!!!

You dont want to leave the forum and you are blaming someone else.Clap

Come on, Tum khud bol kar pachta rahi thi and you needed a reason to fall back on your words. And then you got the message , so thought kyona isi ko reason bata doo!!

Good going!! but agar Jana hi tha, to itna natak kis liye?? taake log tumhe roke? Well you got your 15 mins of fame Embarrassed. Hope that will keep you satisfiedSmile

Jammy.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 9:00am | IP Logged

So I could have written ASS HOLE as I meant a donkey stuck in a hole I suppose

That is a complete sixerLOL

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Ahh gee shucks

Thanks girls

Aaah what a reason!!!

You dont want to leave the forum and you are blaming someone else.Clap

Come on, Tum khud bol kar pachta rahi thi and you needed a reason to fall back on your words. And then you got the message , so thought kyona isi ko reason bata doo!!

Good going!! but agar Jana hi tha, to itna natak kis liye?? taake log tumhe roke? Well you got your 15 mins of fame Embarrassed. Hope that will keep you satisfiedSmile

Jammy.

Yeah and  you know the dumb messages I got from the Purab fan were from you which I am forwarding to the moderator!

I was really upset and then I changed my mind about leaving.  Big deal.

Edited by surnita - 28 October 2004 at 11:55am
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Sorry Jammy just had time to reflect and I shouldnt have written the last line.  Written in anger!Confused
radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 11:26am | IP Logged
You can delete the msg...
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 11:44am | IP Logged
How?

Go to top