Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Today’s Episode....like a Silver Lining ! (Page 3)

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 11:59am | IP Logged
lo ek aur bimari shuru hogayee...lagta hain ab deer nahi karsakte.. health ministry ko trunkcall karna hi padega..

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

you have been bitten by AS(S) bug......tabhi kehti hoon itna AS(S) ka exposure safe nahin hai.you need more purab to center.

Right on pj.....u are a true friend...suna tumne ides...doctor recommends more n' more purab for me to recover quickly.....kuch seekho.....dosto ke liye sachhe dil se kya wish karna chaiye !

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

A remedy on our souls for sure! i guess the makers noticed that they were making a blunder and decided to adjust the script!!! Must have got some mouthful calls huhLOL Anyway, whatever the reason i am glad she did not leave the party and meet Armaan!

-Rifhat

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by manimau

wah wa.. wah wa.... Yashika.....(for your sher-o-shayari)....... SAPS ka next step PSFA lagta hai...... ides tumhe aur fasana chahati hain.... Tum aur Purab ka photo dekho aur aur beemar ho jao...... Wink.. Good plan ides....!

adaab araj hai...adaab araj hai...mani.....sab sade purab daa kamaal hega hai......

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

She is leaving the party and meeting Armaan next week.  Yes Purab fans make the most of todays episode.  Remember how us Armaan fans were teased when all the Purab/J business was starting....

Actually its quite nice to see Armaan building a relationship with his future father in law.  Remember Amrit saying yesterday Billu doesnt like Armaan and today they were getting on like a house on fire!

As for Jassis reactions - shes a two faced ***** tomorrow she will be licking Armaans bum again.

Also dont forget the latest trailer when she tells Armi she loves him

Ahhhh how sweet.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

How soon ppl change sides!!!!!!!!!!Yesterday everyone was calling Jassi bad,unloving to her family,disloyal etc etc and today Jassi is back to being good again!!!!!!!!

I think ppl here are more confused than Jassi,Armaan and Pari combined together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

love_Jassi Groupbie
love_Jassi
love_Jassi

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Whenever Jassi has given her committment she has kept it.Be it to armaan,to Gulmohar or to anyone else.I don't know why any should be suspicicious of her intentions with Purab.Whoever judges a girl like Jassi on her decision to meet or not meet anyone is a very poor and a hasty judge of character.

I feel she still loves Armaan but he is someone who is beyond her reach.She took a concious decision'of marrying Purab and she will carry it through unless Purab himself backs out.She considers him her great friend and she is definitely happy in getting married to him.Any intelligent person knows love is not everything and that's why she goes ahead & decides to marry Purab.

But if in the end things go a different way & she does end up getting her love for Armaan reciprocated and her friends support her & Purab also accepts,we shouldn't grudge her her happiness.

I don't think Purab loves her too much though.She is more of a friend than anything else.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Well said Love_Jassi!

Go to top