Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surnita thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

She is leaving the party and meeting Armaan next week.  Yes Purab fans make the most of todays episode.  Remember how us Armaan fans were teased when all the Purab/J business was starting....

Actually its quite nice to see Armaan building a relationship with his future father in law.  Remember Amrit saying yesterday Billu doesnt like Armaan and today they were getting on like a house on fire!

As for Jassis reactions - shes a two faced ***** tomorrow she will be licking Armaans bum again.

Also dont forget the latest trailer when she tells Armi she loves him

Ahhhh how sweet.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

How soon ppl change sides!!!!!!!!!!Yesterday everyone was calling Jassi bad,unloving to her family,disloyal etc etc and today Jassi is back to being good again!!!!!!!!

I think ppl here are more confused than Jassi,Armaan and Pari combined together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆😆😆

love_Jassi thumbnail

Whenever Jassi has given her committment she has kept it.Be it to armaan,to Gulmohar or to anyone else.I don't know why any should be suspicicious of her intentions with Purab.Whoever judges a girl like Jassi on her decision to meet or not meet anyone is a very poor and a hasty judge of character.

I feel she still loves Armaan but he is someone who is beyond her reach.She took a concious decision'of marrying Purab and she will carry it through unless Purab himself backs out.She considers him her great friend and she is definitely happy in getting married to him.Any intelligent person knows love is not everything and that's why she goes ahead & decides to marry Purab.

But if in the end things go a different way & she does end up getting her love for Armaan reciprocated and her friends support her & Purab also accepts,we shouldn't grudge her her happiness.

I don't think Purab loves her too much though.She is more of a friend than anything else.

ides thumbnail
Whenever Jassi has given her committment she has kept it.Be it to armaan,to Gulmohar or to anyone else.I don't know why any should be suspicicious of her intentions with Purab.

U r right love_jassi.....Jassi has always stood by her commitments....but her actions of late are becoming rather inconsistent so one couldnt be sure of anything......

also its not so much the fact that Jassi will run away with armaan but the fact that it has been concealed from Purab.....if she honestly felt that what she was doing was right then she wouldnt have felt so awkward......

Moreover, the issue here is not Jassi's motives......(she was coerced into meeting armaan and she has explained to amrit and bebe that she wants his blessings) the issue is that when u r in a relationship u have to think of things from ur partner's point of view too and jassi hasnt done that......should she have told Purab, everything would have been different......
love_Jassi thumbnail

She did tell Purab and she didnot think the matter was that important that she needed to tell him by force.As far as she goes,she and Armaan share a professional relationship and she also is gr8ful to Armaan personally.She doesn't need Purab's permission but nevertheless she asks for his advise and she is not so conniving so as to think what Purab is thinking when she is saying this or saying that or that her actions maybe taken otherwise.That's her beauty.She trusts people and expects them to trust her in return.If she had the suspicious nature of an ordinary girl or if she was scheeming person in anyway then it would have been different.nor she shows any intention of hiding anything from anyone - Purab,gang,Amrit,Bebe........anyone

TODAYS EPISODE proved it.She is very innocent and takes life as it comes.Being intelligent doesn't mean scheming and conniving as well!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: surnita

As for Jassis reactions - shes a two faced ***** tomorrow she will be licking Armaans bum again.

I know you did not mean it literally, however I think you can say the same thing in different way. Right now, it comes across crude. It would be treated harmless in, maybe, a forum where we can be sure that the readers are 18 years and above. Also, depends what kind of forum you are in. However, here we have many that are below 18 plus the forum is such that use of such language stands out, but not for a good reason. Also, you would agree, if we are lax with the language used here, someone else might post something more offensive. So yes, we want to keep this place clean and not use such language.

As for your comparison of ASS to B*M, I took 'ASS' as in 'donkey'. Also, ASS is a mild way of saying it, if you know what I mean. It has no 'sexual context' whereas your above statement does have a sexual meaning to it.

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 19 years ago
anniegupta_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_Jassi

She did tell Purab and she didnot think the matter was that important that she needed to tell him by force.As far as she goes,she and Armaan share a professional relationship and she also is gr8ful to Armaan personally.She doesn't need Purab's permission but nevertheless she asks for his advise and she is not so conniving so as to think what Purab is thinking when she is saying this or saying that or that her actions maybe taken otherwise.That's her beauty.She trusts people and expects them to trust her in return.If she had the suspicious nature of an ordinary girl or if she was scheeming person in anyway then it would have been different.nor she shows any intention of hiding anything from anyone - Purab,gang,Amrit,Bebe........anyone

TODAYS EPISODE proved it.She is very innocent and takes life as it comes.Being intelligentdoesn't mean scheming and conniving as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your right love_jassi. Jassi is a very trustworthy person and a very sincere girl. But the reason all doubted was becuz these days she does so many differen tthings and things we would have never expected her to do. All I wish is that she doesn't ditch purab and run of to A.S(S)... because then she'll really get on my nerves.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Whenever Jassi has given her committment she has kept it.Be it to armaan,to Gulmohar or to anyone else.I don't know why any should be suspicicious of her intentions with Purab.Whoever judges a girl like Jassi on her decision to meet or not meet anyone is a very poor and a hasty judge of character.

I feel she still loves Armaan but he is someone who is beyond her reach.She took a concious decision'of marrying Purab and she will carry it through unless Purab himself backs out.She considers him her great friend and she is definitely happy in getting married to him.Any intelligent person knows love is not everything and that's why she goes ahead & decides to marry Purab.

But if in the end things go a different way & she does end up getting her love for Armaan reciprocated and her friends support her & Purab also accepts,we shouldn't grudge her her happiness.

I don't think Purab loves her too much though.She is more of a friend than anything else.

agree!👏👏
jammy thumbnail

I am confused are you saying that jassi is using Purab as just a buffer!! she still loves Armaan but he is someone who is beyond her reach.

If yes then her decision to continue her relationship is a majboori!!! It been loaded on her!! Well there we certainly have a well confuse girl. She better makes up her mind. If according to you she is using a guy as a buffer for her own security of future. 😕

And ohh isnt it great that you assumed that he doesnt love her. What do you want him to do?? sing it to her??

Jammy.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jammy

I am confused are you saying that jassi is using Purab as just a buffer!! she still loves Armaan but he is someone who is beyond her reach.

If yes then her decision to continue her relationship is a majboori!!! It been loaded on her!! Well there we certainly have a well confuse girl. She better makes up her mind. If according to you she is using a guy as a buffer for her own security of future. 😕

And ohh isnt it great that you assumed that he doesnt love her. What do you want him to do?? sing it to her??

Jammy.

Jammy,she has made up her mind about marrying Purab.What do you want her to do?Suddenly have amnesia?Forget everything?😆

Jammy,it's not a sin to love someone and marry somebody else if the love is not reciprocated or is unsuitable for marriage.In Jassi's case,as far as Jassi knows,it's both.So why are you thinking of her as someone evil?She is not making any scheme to hurt Purab.

Arranged marriages work on these principles.My brother-in-law got married to a girl who had a serious affair which broke down due to parental differences.The guy still loved her & wanted to get married but it finally didn't work out.My bil knew all about it but he still chose to go ahead with the marriage.Only a handful ppl in the family knew abt this.She also consented but those of us who knew abt her also knew how painful it was for her.I beleive they had a platonic relation for the first few months.It's been 8 yrs now.They are extremely happy.My Bil is no saint( he has the foulest of tempers and a real showoff) but he is also one of the finest person I know.She in turn really worships him.Whether she loves him as much as she loved the other guy,no one will know.But she went into a marriage with a baggage and made a success out of it.

You seem to have a very poor regard for girls who love someone else before marriage.Girls do give a lot when they love someone but that doesn't mean they are cheating the other guy.They are just moving on and that is the best course that can be taken in such a situation.