Dekha Ek Khwaab

ff:forever & always Part 47 & 48 pg 94(26/06/2014) (Page 73)

Post Reply New Post

Page 73 of 95

Priya46

Goldie

Priya46

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
rocking promo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preya_radev

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:forever & always Part 47 & 48 pg 94(26/06/2014) (Page 73)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
veryy ncie promo,yaa do pm me wen u update!!!SmileSmile

preya_radev

Priya46

Goldie

Priya46

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
update pleaseee I beg of you

preya_radev

Archi02

IF-Rockerz

Archi02

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Very nice promo. Please update soon

preya_radev

preya_radev

Goldie

preya_radev

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

Manyata: please stop uday' stop making me weak like this' uday lifted her face up and saw her eyes were closed and her cheeks had turned really red he loved the effect he had on her and kissed her forehead' uday kissed her forehead and manyata slowly opened her eyes….

At night manyata was in her room standing near the window and was thinking about what happened earlier on making her blush… this type of feeling was new to her…she was scared of it but loved it at the same time… she was staring at the moon lost in her own world that she didn't realise that j and vijay bhai had entered in the room… but she came out of her dream when j shook her

Manyata: u guys here? Is there any problem she said sitting next to vijay bhai on the bed… j stood there for a second and then sat next to manyata

J: jiji we r fine but r u ok?

Manyata: what would happen to me of course im fine

Vijay: but we don't think so

Manyata: and y is that

J: jiji since  we came to ur room we been calling u for ages but u didn't respond at all

Vijay: yh poor j bhai had to waste her energy in shaking u… j and manyata were giving him a annoying look

Manyata: wo j I was thinking about something

Vijay: thinking about something or someone

Manyata: vijay bhaiii..

Vijay:k lets leave topic for now… so m bhai ready to become the yuvrani of devgaqrh

Manyata: guys please for now cant we talk about something else instead of this

Vijay: like lets talk about uday banna right a small smile came on manyata face but she hid it before j or vijay sees her smiling

Manyata:this is a boring topic any ways why haven't u guys slept yet we have to wake up early tomorrow so go and sleep.

J: jiji is right bye vijay bhai u can leave now

Vijay: excuse me j bhai but this is m bhai room so u need to leave as well

J: no I aint coming today I feel like sleeping with jiji so go she said making herself comfortable on the bed

Vijay: alright see u guys in the morning good night

J and manyata: gd night

Next morning everyone was getting ready to leave for devgarh while manyata was waiting for uday to come since she was going with him…. Everyone was downstairs as they were about to leave soon and uday entered along with his family… they greeted each other

Ds: I guess we should leave for devghar right now. All agreed uday and manyata walked together.. they all stopped outside near the car when vasundra went near uday

Vasu: uday beta you and manyata are coming together so drive carefully ok

Uday: don't worry mom see u at devgarh… unnati, j and vijay where in one car while the elders went in another car uday turned towards manyata and asked so princess ready for devgarh

Manyata: hmm chalo lets go both smiled to each other and sat in the car.,,, after few hours everyone reached to devgarh manyata and uday got out of the car,,, uday forwarded his hand and manyata held it… there was some villager standing outside for the new yuvrani welcome… both were walking towards the main entrance of devgarh palace while their family members stood their waiting for them even raj purohit ji was there standing with the aarti plate soon manveer stood in front of raj purohit ji who started to do manyata aarti and once he was done manyata took blessing from him… ds then turned manyata around so the people in devgarh can see their new yuvrani properly

Ds: I am happy that u respected me and trusted me with whatever decision I took for devgarh and im sure even the new yuvrani manyata will fully her responsibilities well  and not let devgarh and jaigharh pride down. all the people who were standing outside clapped and were chairing for the old and new yuvrani… chalo beta lets go down.

everyone entered inside the mansion all the elders went in their room as they wanted to rest while j manyata and unnati went to look around the mansion while vijay and uday were sitting in the living area and were talking however vijay by accidently told uday how manyata was lost in her thoughts and how he teased her asking if they should talk about uday and how manyata denied it by saying that's a boring topic…  vijay was just blabbering not realising that uday was not paying attention to him anymore

uday in his mind: hmmm so princess u think im a boring topic then let me show you how much entertaining oops I mean  "boring"  in ur words I can be… time to tease princess manyata,,,,  and a small smirk appeared on udays face

manyata went to her room after one of the servant told her that all her stuff had been taken out of her suitcase and kept in the right place she took out a pair of jeans and tee shirt and turned around when she was blocked by uday.. she was startled to see him all of a sudden and kept her hand near her heart to breathe normally

uday: kya hua princess got scared

manyata: uday please don't appear like anyone could get a heart attack haan nahi toh and moved one of his hands which was resting against the wardrobe walking towards the bed and sat down uday followed her and sat down next to her

Uday: so princess u think imp boring

Manyata: huh what r u talking about uday she said confusingly

uday: come on princess now don't be so innocent imp sure u didn't forget that u told vijay banana that im a boring topic… manyata all of a sudden remembered her conversation with vijay and j last night

flash back

Manyata: guys please for now cant we talk about something else instead of this

Vijay: like lets talk about uday banna right a small smile came on manyata face but she hid it before j or vijay sees her smiling

Manyata:this is a boring topic any ways why haven't u guys slept yet we have to wake up early tomorrow so go and sleep.

End of flash back

Manyata: oh that I was just joking uday… manyata got up and walked towards her desk to pick up her book but before she could do that uday turned her around and pulled her towards him

Uday: well princess I aint that boring in fact u know how entertaining I am manyata cheeks turned red and she moved away from him as she knew what he was hinting at

Manyata: uday u never leave a chance to flirt right

Uday: when it comes to u then nope I would never want to leave the chance of flirting with u he said winking at her

Manyata: whatever now please can u go coz I want to change

Uday: come on princess I have told u before u don't have to be shy of me he said smirking

Manyata: chii uday u and ur shameless talk

Uday: acha princess sorry by the way I came to ask shall we go out and see devgarh we have came here since years right

Manyata: hmm not a bad idea but lets go tomorrow the journey to devgarh has been really tiring please if u don't mind

Uday: no worried princess in fact if u want I can stay here with u in the same room what say,,, plus we have been in one room before… manyata remembered incident when uday had dared her to say in one room with him till morning and the effect he had on her by coming close to her

Sorry guys wont be able to send pm this time for this update as my laptop is acting stupid so please spare me promise will send pm for next update

Okay guys I know I haven't update for ages and im really sorry… here is a small update for those guys who r still interacted and don't worry im gone comment on all those ff that I have been following since ages so don't think I have stopped reading it just need time to catch up with it and soon will comment on it

Ps: if you want pm then please do mention it in ur comments as I have been getting buddy request and im not sure if u want to add me just like that ot for the ff so please confirm and

Also if you have changed ur username then please do let me know because sometimes its really hard to send pm with new names so please do mention it in ur comments

Roshuuu my lovely sis im sorry I know I had to update last saturday but I was not able to so really sorry for keeping u waiting

Hope all of u like this part its been long since I have updated so need to get back into form as I felt really odd after updating a long time… will be waiting for ur comments and likes love u all take care

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistake

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantukrittika89kitty18wRsaakkaSkaliya176aathiraaFantasyangelmilhanLovelydropsLivroop_Bieberanushruthiwendy25...anju...angleroopsKarkitPrincessAshVikprincessSoniavampire12345678pia.rahaChocoChudail...navina...-DEvil_Heart-snowdream

...anju...

Goldie

...anju...

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
nice update.loved it

continue soon...

will b waiting for next
update.

preya_radev

aathiraa

Groupbie