Dekha Ek Khwaab

ff:forever & always Part 47 & 48 pg 94(26/06/2014) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 95

princess_T

IF-Dazzler

princess_T

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Veryy  nice..!! And thanxx 4 d pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preya_radev

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:forever & always Part 47 & 48 pg 94(26/06/2014) (Page 7)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maya143

Groupbie

maya143

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
wow...loved it...update soon...can't wait..

preya_radev

Marie_789

IF-Dazzler

Marie_789

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
When you update pl PM it to me ...

You write really well...

preya_radev

abika

IF-Dazzler

abika

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
loved it
thanks for pm

preya_radev

Roses_ZaYa

Roses_ZaYa

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I read all 3 parts together and they were awesome
Please pm me when you next update

preya_radev

ChocoChudail

IF-Sizzlerz

ChocoChudail

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Awww cute update n thanks for the pm.cont soon.

preya_radev

akshi_t

akshi_t

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
just LOVED it!!!!...most classic scene: UV wiping his face from M's dupatta...lmao ROFL 
M loving UV-M relationship already...can't wait fr more...plzzz update as soon as possible!!! Day Dreaming

preya_radev

preya_radev

Goldie

preya_radev

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

once she reached at the end of the stairs she took a deep breath and was trying to breathe normally and when her breathing got normal she went and sat next to unnati'' until she saw him come and sit opposite to her

Manyata: Great' she mumbled under her breath unnati who was sitting next to her heard her.

Unnati: what is great manyata? J and Vijay stopped talking and looked at the two girls'. manyata somehow came up with an answer and said.

Manyata: nothing unnati I mean it's great to be back home'' but it's not great to meet your brother which she said to herself but unnati heard her and tried to control her smile'.

J: anyways guys this Saturday we have organised a party for you guys so have you guys decided what to wear. '. But to be honest I guess if uday wears anything other girls will still find him dashing right uday.

Uday: Well jay if ur saying it then I can't do anything but agree with you and looks like someone else will become my dewaani he said looking at manyata'' while manyata  gave him a angry look.

Vijay: oh really who is she uday banna.

Uday: hain koi'. Nd you know what I like about her the most'. He said first looking at vijay but then fixed his gaze on manyata'' I like when her nose gets red in anger and that also because of me'.. She is like a challenger to me and u all know how I like challenges in my life. Anyways why is there a party for us he said moving his attention to vijay and j.

J: because now you all r back for good so it was just a way to celebrate it and probably the party could lighten your mood'. Also there could be a get together where you can meet the people who haven't seen you for ages.

Manyata: seriously j does there have to be any party I mean cant their just be family get together (in my ff manyata is not a party type and sometimes does a drama when she has to go to one).

Vijay: oh come on m bhai here we have organised a party and ur still moaning I thought that you will love going to parties once ur in abroad but oh god ur still that Drama queen'.. I TELL YOU

Manyata: vijay bhai if I don't like parties that does not mean I'm a drama queen.

Vijay: prove it then'.. by coming to the party'.. nd yh you have to stay their till the party ends

J: oh come on vijay bhai u know that m jiji will only stay in the party for about 15min nd her staying in the party till the end is impossible.

Manyata: j and vijay bhai if ur challenging me then watch ill prove you both wrong and stay in the party until it's not finished'.. nd gave unnati a hi-fi

Uday: by the way chotti when will u get ur results?

Unnati: dada manyata gave the hospital doctor uncle email address so they will forward the results to him'. Uday nodded as he was very serious when it was about his sister

J: OMG girls how can we forget the most important thing.

Unnati: and what is that.

J: shopping babes we have to do shopping for the party come on get up and lets go now.

Manyata: j we have got like 2 days left for the party so we can go another day right what's the hurry

J: oh come on jiji we have to go now because we need to find something good to wear ASAP

Manyata: but we can call our designer and tell him to do it.

Unnati: no excuse manyata j is right and about designer you know it takes some times to make a dress and we can't force them to get the dress ready in two days

Manyata: erghh k fine lets go. Sheetal  tell ds that we r going shopping the servant followed the order and left to tell ds''. Manyata got up along with unnati and jay when vijay popped in

Vijay: u guys r so mean' here me and uday r sitting and u didn't even ask us one he looked at j nd manyata and said bhai bhai na raha and then looked at unnati aur dost dost na raha''' the girls just rolled their eyes.

Unnati:  vijay bhai u can come wid us and dada r u coming?

Uday : of course chotti I don't want to miss the chance of not coming  Manyata looked at him as if trying to find out what is going on in udays head''  they all went in udays car'.. uday sat in the driving seat, while vijay sat next to him and the girls sat at the back. Uday adjusted the rear mirror and focused it on Manyata'.. while driving he was glancing at her every few seconds and manyata could feel his eyes on her but she ignored It and looked out the window and luckily nobody noticed this'..

Uday in his mind: hmmm so I do have some kind of effect on her not bad Uday'. Let see how long you try to run away from me princess he thought and then smirked''. Once they reached the mall uday opened the door from the other side and so did vijay bhai''.. and they started walking in with guards behind them'.. they went inside a store and were looking around manyata thought unnati and j were behind her she was looking at few party gown and was confused to which one to buy.

Manyata: hmmm unnati which one shall I choose'' I'm confused she said looking at the gowns carefully'' uday who was behind her moved a bit closer and whispered in her ears

Uday: the red one will be awesome on you princess nd kissed her earlobe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, manyata shrieked at uday whispering so close to her and she could feel his hot breath near her neck she closed her eyes and tried to calm her heart beat that was beating so fast this was the second time in a day he made her heart skip a beat and she didn't know why,,,, she opened her eyes and turned around to look at him but could not find him her gaze was still trying to locate him when she found him standing next to vijay looking at some suites'.

She smacked her head and turned around to look at the gown his choice was not bad at all she thought'. j and unnati joined her later and she went to try on the gown'.. when she came out unnati and j was shocked to see manyata'..

J: omg jiji this gown looks so gd on u I think u should buy it

(im gone post the pictures when it's the party)

Unnati: exactly manyata this gown will look beautiful on you only'.. manyata agreed and the girls took their gown to the counter'. They met uday and vijay at the counter and purchased their clothes together'' when uday saw the gown he chose for manyata he was surprised as he didn't know she will buy it''''..

They reached back to the devgardh palace and saw the elders sitting in the hall.

DS: how was ur shopping?

J: it was good DS and can u believe it jiji chose her dress without asking any of us'' manyata looked at uday for few sec and then looked away' they all were sitting down with elders now while the servants took j, manyata and vijay bags as uday and unnati left their bag in the car'.. manyata sat between giriraj and Brijraj and put her arms around brij and her head on his shoulder'..

Manyata: DS luckily it was not a nightmare going shopping with j as she only bought a one dress for the party otherwise we all know she will buy the whole store''. Everyone laughed at this.

Vijay: I TELL YOU'. while j just rolled her eyes,

vasundra: maa Saab it feels so good to see the kids together and I am glad uday took interest in going shopping she said teasingly while unnati knew what her mom meant

Komal: why didn't uday go shopping she was surprised.

vasundra: no when he was in London I thought he dis his own clothes shopping but then I got to know that Yuvraj udayveer Singh made other do shopping for him

Uday: oh come on mom I just didn't have time so I sent somebody else to do shopping.

vasundra: haan but today you went urself which would surprise anyone'. Manyata was enjoying listening to the convo'.uday was going to reply back when'..

Manyata: vasu aunty u know I was looking around the mall when my eyes fell on uday and vijay bhai looking at suites very interestingly they seemed more interested than us '.. she looked at uday and saw him give her a watch-what- I -do- to u look. she tried to stop her laughter and looked away from him'..  at least I got that annoying smirk of his face she thought in her mind

Precap: manyata in her happiness was dancing that she didn't realise she hugged uday and gave him a kiss on his cheeks

Thank you guys ur comment is actually motivating me im glad u like it and hope u like it in the upcoming parts soon don't forget to press the like button and please do leave a comment if possible tc and luv u all sorry for any spelling mistakes xxx

Edited by preya_radev - 11 December 2012 at 9:50am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...mahnoor246tejuangelFantasyangelPooja_0910akshi_tprincessvishakajaneniroopaVampgirlwendy25princessaaliyaSunshinegirllSaHillover101PrincessAshVik..Neha..princess_TArieltabiMarie_789abikaSyedAinah-JEHAN-sweetshabudaymanyata07-DEvil_Heart-...navina...ChocoChudailadventure_gurl-AquaMermaiden-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top