Dekha Ek Khwaab

ff:forever & always Part 64 pg 123 (19/06/2017) - Page 89

preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: humairaa1

Hey, how are you? I know, long time no see... I'm sincerely sorry for not being able to read your story and comment and like on time... It's like I make time to come on India Forums but something always comes up... Thanks for being so understanding and patient with me... Will try to read as much as I can by the end of this week... Thanks for all the pms.

haha its ok dear...i have been good wt about u... yes u have been away for a long time. its ok i fogive u lol. i will be waiting for your comments and u  r welcome

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sydney.bridge thumbnail
Too good
Waiting for next

Do update soon 😉   😊 😊 😊
nityatandon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey
It's been a long time since I commented
But I just love the jealous Uday
And finally Manyata and Uday are talking
Rithwik raised a very logical point when he asked Uday how will manyata know that he loves her
Ughh I want both of them to confess their love to each other.
Please make it happen soon
Aur mat tadpao
Update soon
And thank you for the PM
humairaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi again 😊
Ok, so I started reading from the first part of the story because as you know, it's been a long time since I read Forever & Always...
Part 1 and 2 were cute, loved how Manyata, Jai and Vijay get along and their sibling love.
Part 3 was lovely, loved Uday's entry and how he used Manyata's dupatta to wipe his face.
Part 4 was cute, especially the part where Uday went shopping (because he never did his own shopping) and that he helped Manyata find a dress.
Part 5... awe, Uday was concerned about whether Manyata passed or not... it's cute that she was dancing out of joy and how she did not acknowledge Uday's presence.
humairaa1 thumbnail
Part 6 - The scene on the terrace was cute. I wonder what punishment Uday has for Manyata...
Part 7... was nice, loved the interaction between the siblings as well as the interaction between Uday and Manyata.
Part 8 was cute... after reading the other parts, had a feeling that Uday would give her that punishment...
Part 9, loved how jealous Manyata got after seeing Uday with another girl.
Part 10 was cute. Loved the interaction between Manyata and her jiji and jiju as well as Manyata and Uday's dance.
Thanks for all the pms 😊
Will try and read the other parts after exams.
Sydney.bridge thumbnail
Next update dear
Waiting for it

😊 😊
humairaa1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preya_radev

haha its ok dear...i have been good wt about u... yes u have been away for a long time. its ok i fogive u lol. i will be waiting for your comments and u r welcome

Thanks for being such a ⭐️
Lots of ❤️
Sydney.bridge thumbnail
Dude next update please
Its been a long time
Do update soon
Waiting for the next manveer scenes

Love the precapprecap 😳
preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Sydney.bridge

Dude next update please
Its been a long time
Do update soon
Waiting for the next manveer scenes

Love the precapprecap 😳

update coming by next week if it finishes early then it will be posted sometimes this week