Harry Potter

Perfect

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

famzii05

IF-Rockerz

famzii05

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Well, i am reading the harry potter Books and i am on Harry Potter and the half blood prince.. The part when Dumbledore is killed by snape and Harry tuns after them.. its all so emotional and you can feel eveything! The scene was perfectly written and no doubt the whole series are!! I cried when he is killed... i have to say again that JK Rowling is awesome and so is Harry potter!! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupsdips!ishuprachi!AY_RHr4eVerSimi_YaRaLoverVarnita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Perfect" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jailbait-

Goldie

-Jailbait-

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
me too 
i actually hated snape  when he killed professor dumbledore but when 
i read the last book  i was stunned that dumbdledore planned his death with snape. 
jk. Rowling  is a awesome writer Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupsdipsfamzii05

-Jailbait-

Goldie

-Jailbait-

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
me too 
i actually hated snape when he killed dumbdledore and i was amazed and stunned  Shockedthat dumbdledore had planned for snape to kill him . 
(this was reveled in the seventh book when snape was dying  )

jk Rowling is an awesome writer Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupsdipsfamzii05

Voldermortt

Voldermortt

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
I kinda always knew that Snape didn't "kill" Dumbledore...JKR gave it away a little bit when Dumbledore said "Please" to Snape. Dumbledore is portrayed as such a strong and fearless character throughout the books and him "pleading" to someone who's trying to kill him just didn't make sense or go with his character. I knew there would be more to it. While I was extremely shocked and heartbroken at Dumbledore's death, there's a lot of foreshadowing in the book about his death. The first time i read the book i was crushed, and thinking omg what's Harry going to do now. Not only Harry, but I think the readers looked up to Dumbledore for all the answers, so it definitely felt like "OMG we're all doomed." lol dramatic i know, but yeah it was very devastating.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

famzii05

Post Reply New Post

Go to top