Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

lazyblues

IF-Rockerz

lazyblues

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

**crazy wedding**

what happens when you have to marry a person u hate ...! a person you fight witheverydaybecomesa person with whom you have to wake up everyday...!will this arrange marriage turn into a disaster or will it be a success

__________________&&&&&&&&&&_____________________

Hie guys this is and we are writing a new ss on arjuhi..!
 this is all about crazy wedding  we wish to write about 8-10 parts with combine efforts..!

according to me arrange marriage was not meant to be but seeing couples happy i feel they can work out.

When a 2 people are in a relationship all they get too see is the better side of a person but it is only after marriage that you come to know about the actual person even if it was a 10 yrs relation then aslo actual habitis known onlywhen2 people live together. that is when the challengin part come in to COMPROMISE and in arrange marriages COMPROMISE is the 1st thing !!

Edited by mansi_47 - 04 July 2012 at 12:15pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Drish27LooshikaMsFuzzybear69arjuhi4evr-Nili-M00NAmysticloverarunsunita_gmpinky.paddaAngel.KMH.AKzoya_naziyaAAKMH2.vrshn...oneOone..sreeja_roxArjuhisis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll**crazy wedding**ll(ss by mansi and ana)prt2pg6" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Ahem ahem...well may be many of you don't know meWinkLOL but those who know, guys please bhaag na jana yahan seCry
this is the first time i am gonna write in alliance with another writer, and mansi being an awesome writer herself, asked me n i loved the idea and I am so into it...hope you guys will enjoy this as much as we gonna enjoy writing it...Big smile
I just love reading and writing fictional romance novels and stories...
and i love drawing...arts has been my frnd always though i m not that good in it...
hmmm...i don't have much to say
n between i love bhaskin robbins and london dairy
so you know how to bribe meWinkLOL

luv ya all
ana
Heart

Edited by cool_SK - 23 May 2012 at 3:59pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Drish27MsFuzzybear69Looshika-anzaeram-arjuhi4evr-Nili-M00NAmysticloverarunsunita_gmpinky.paddaAngel.KMH.AKzoya_naziyaAAKMH2lazyblues.vrshn.Arjuhisissreeja_rox

lazyblues

IF-Rockerz

lazyblues

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

well hie guys im mansi back with a new ss this time im goin to bore u less as ana and me are writing togater and she is such an awesome writer that my stupidity wont be seen ROFL
this is my 1st joint venture and its with ana and that make me soo happy...!Smile
well im MANSI in 16yrs old(yes im not buddhiLOL )and die had ARJUHI and KARAN fan...!
I'm some what mad and luv dairy milk...!
i don't care about tomorrow...! and i love making friends...soo feel free to tlk to me..!
thanks to everyone who reads this ff! please let your thoughts reach us through the comments!

Edited by mansi_47 - 23 May 2012 at 3:35pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Drish27MsFuzzybear69Looshika-Nili-arjuhi4evrM00NAmysticloverpinky.paddaAngel.KMH.AK.vrshn.AAKMH2zoya_naziyaArjuhisissreeja_rox..oneOone..

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

~Arjun Punj~

The 2nd heir of Punj's, a well-reputed family in India. Just get back from USA after completing his MBA in Finance. His father wish to get him involved in Punj's Empire that deal in various stuff and help his elder brother, Ishaan but Arjun being a self-confident man, wants to make his own name in the world of Industry. He joined another Multi-national Enterprises and was satisfied and happy with his achievements. The most amazing part for him in this job is Arohi Alhuwalia, who always help to keep him entertained with her fights and his mind at work to think about ways to irritate her.

~Arohi Sharma~

The only daughter of Mr & Mrs Sharma. The apple of there eyes and best friend to her elder brother, Karan. While Karan joined his family business, Arohi was looking up for jobs outside and finally found a job in a Multi-National Enterprise. With her constant efforts and hard-working, she was PR head of the company and that make her get into arguments with Arjun, ever so irritated man as she would say him "Freako" sometimes. He never seems to agree with her that would lead to there fights.

~:Other Characters:~
Rudra Punj & Savita Punj: Arjun Parents
Ishaan Punj & Aria Punj: Arjun's elder brother & Sister-in-law

Raghav Sharma & Rohini Sharma: Arohi Parents
Karan Sharma: Arohi's Elder Brother

Edited by cool_SK - 23 May 2012 at 4:07pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

purepagalMsFuzzybear69Looshika-anzaeram-Drish27arjuhi4evr-Nili-pinky.paddamysticloverM00NAAAKMH2lazybluesAngel.KMH.AKzoya_naziyaArjuhisissreeja_rox

lazyblues

IF-Rockerz

lazyblues

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Arohi walked into the room just back from her office tired and that is when her parents called to tlk to her about one proposal which had come in for her and she had to go to meet him for dinner.           
The 1st thing she did was call up her best friend and ask her about it. she had never met him and all her fater told her was he was a son of his ver close friend . she alredy had a bad day at work that arjun woudnt let her work witout playin a prank on he and now thia seeing boys AGAIN! she thought..!

Edited by mansi_47 - 23 May 2012 at 3:26pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69Looshika-Nili-arjuhi4evrM00NAmysticloverpinky.paddaAAKMH2Angel.KMH.AKzoya_naziya.vrshn.sreeja_rox..oneOone..Arjuhisis

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Edited by cool_SK - 28 May 2012 at 1:34pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69Looshika-anzaeram-arjuhi4evr-Nili-M00NApinky.paddamysticloverAAKMH2lazybluesAngel.KMH.AKArjuhisissreeja_rox

lazyblues

IF-Rockerz

lazyblues

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

for PM add (purepagal) to ur accounts and hit lyk button so if u foget to aad i can aad u guys...!

PS-i have filterd the account so u guys have to buddy m again LOL

Edited by mansi_47 - 23 May 2012 at 4:05pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

purepagalMsFuzzybear69Looshika-anzaeram-arjuhi4evr-Nili-arunsunita_gmpinky.paddamysticloverM00NA_Chits_AAKMH2Angel.KMH.AK..oneOone..

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-LooshikaMsFuzzybear69-Nili-arjuhi4evrM00NAmysticloverpinky.paddaAngel.KMH.AKlazyblueszoya_naziya.vrshn.sreeja_roxArjuhisis

Post Reply New Post

Go to top