Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nature2 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: lovely7010

Part 7:

The next thing rey heard is kriya  screaming.
Kr:aaahhh
He left the coffee on the stove and rushed towards her. As soon as rey reached there her reflection became normal and kriya was shocked on seeing this. He saw kriya's left hand had
next update will be probably after friday only. Till then keep spammingπŸ˜‰

hell writing means beautfull like hellπŸ˜‰
nature2 thumbnail

Hello and I'm shocked only 41 likes for the , chappals, eggs and tomatoes are welcomed. Enjoy the update.

Part 8:

get out of this house
nature2 thumbnail

Hello guys I'm back with another update. But this time I'm very upset πŸ˜” the number of likes have been reducing from the past 2-3 updates and my demand that i mentioned in the previous update was also not completed. I though of not updating but still i'm updating as I'm a bit busy till the next week. Hope i get good response for this one. Enjoy

Part 9:

Rey was sleeping peacefully suddenly he heard some sound coming from the nearby window in his room. He heard a sound coming from the garden as if some one was digging the ground with the help of shovel. On hearing the sound he woke up from his sleep and rushed towards the window to see wgat exactly was happening. There he saw the shadow of a person. He assumed that the person was digging a hole in the garden. He immediately started calling the person and when the shadow heard rey's voice it started going away and soon it disappeared and now he found no one present there. It was very quite and calm. Neither he could see the shadow anymore nor he could see any hole in the ground. He peeped a little more to have a clear view of the garden. The moon light provided enough light for rey to have a view of the
Precap:kriya tells rey about her dream

Phew!! completed. Quite long isn't it??So hows it??I hope you all liked it. Plzz hit the like tab and give me your reviews. And next update will be updates only after page 90.😳 And guys my other SS I will always love u will be updated only after u complete the demand given there.

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰