Posted: 11 years ago
a big 'heyyy' to all... hope all r good...😊 if u think that the track is going very boring... then plzz dont read the post coz its not 4 u... (sorry if its rude..)
2nd post... yepppyy...πŸ˜ƒ first wali ka to mast reaction or comments mile the... vese milenge hi kyuki post hi mast thiπŸ˜†... bt this one is serious post... isme koi non sense nhi he bt i hope reactions aur bhi acche milenge...😊
 hmmm... so back to my topic... the currnt track... in my opinion its really nice... they r showing suvreen's struggle for studies... n its so obvious for a topper... i mean wo ek topper hai n me samajh skti hu(n aap bhi..) k ek topper k liye 20 marks kitne important hote hai.. uski studies kitni important hoti hai... the way they r showing her studies (raato ko jag kar notes banana, ek assignment k liye itna senti ho jana..) its so real... πŸ‘πŸΌ
if they are using "topper of the year" in their title then they must show the life.. the habbits of a topper...n they are doing so... n i really appreciate that...πŸ‘
like u all i also want a love story bt usse pehle i personally want that they should portray a topper thoroughly... thatss all...
plzz comment if u agree... it means a lot to me...😊
--ayushi--
i agree 😳 its really nice what they are showing. So realistic, and the sweetest part being her dad unknowningly gets her a new laptop, that scene touched me because all dads are like that ..<3
Ya...I agree...they r showing the hardships of a college life for a topper which is quite enjoyable to watch inspite of a track which I am hating!!!
Liked your topic,even I am enjoying the current track which is so different from other youth oriented shows.Even I liked the scene when her dad gets her the laptop it was very realistic.
ayushi m even enjoying it totally, yup she is a topper so struggle is must for her, in spite of so much problems she will surely complete her task, coz she is a topper n study means a lot to her. Love sove baad mein aata hein.
Originally posted by -Yamz-

i agree 😳 its really nice what they are showing. So realistic, and the sweetest part being her dad unknowningly gets her a new laptop, that scene touched me because all dads are like that ..<3
yaa... i also felt attached to that scene... really every father n every daughter is just like that...  πŸ‘ for the scene...
Originally posted by Ritu_Cool_2197

Ya...I agree...they r showing the hardships of a college life for a topper which is quite enjoyable to watch inspite of a track which I am hating!!!
exactlyy...😊 n by the wayy u r talkin about which track???
Originally posted by sujairohit

Liked your topic,even I am enjoying the current track which is so different from other youth oriented shows.Even I liked the scene when her dad gets her the laptop it was very realistic.
A big THANXX for liking it dear... and yes the whole scene was so realistic and touching...
Originally posted by -Asmi-

ayushi m even enjoying it totally, yup she is a topper so struggle is must for her, in spite of so much problems she will surely complete her task, coz she is a topper n study means a lot to her. Love sove baad mein aata hein.
yupp asmi... agar koi aur show hota to abhi tak to the yuvi-suvi-anish triangle start bhi ho chuka hota... bt wo bahot hi unrealistic lagta... m happy they r going steadily showing every aspect of a toppers life...
Totally agreed with though the current MU track kindaof gettin on our nerves but portrayal of topper iz awesome how suvi being a middle class girl struggling with demanding environment n fulfilling her dreamz