BALH turning into a comedy show?

NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
We already have one show on Sony that is handling one very serious issue on comedy lines, and i see BALH going same way as well
People may call it funny and interesting, but NOT at all for me, who the hell wants to watch Om Shanti Om in BALH? 
believe me for the first time ever, i was watching other competitor shows at 10.30 leaving BALH, seriously not gonna work for me this way!!πŸ₯±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinan2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no no Comedy circus is mutch batter frm last 5 yeas the comedy was their aim and they are shwng it 
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vinan2050

no no Comedy circus is mutch batter frm last 5 yeas the comedy was their aim and they are shwng it 

i can any day watch Comedy Circus, if i wish to watch comedy, par CVs please SPARE MY BALH😭
i got hooked because it was meant to be a mature love story, where has that gone yaar?
syedahaleema4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Everyday i think they will show something interesting in the show but what they actually show is bakwaas. I advice people to stop watching this show.
Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wen der was curent cut b/w 10:30-11 i almost cried 4 missing balh... bt nw i dnt care that much... started 2 loos interest... i dnt knw wot these cvs want???? normally twists n turns come in serials wen they need 2 increse trp n num of fans... bt by doning this the name of the show wiil not be seen anywere near 2 the list...
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
yaar me think same  what the hell is going onπŸ˜•πŸ˜‘
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was once one of the best show ever telecasted..πŸ˜›...but now i have to rethink about πŸ˜•that...
seriously are they planning to ruin it just for the sake of trps?!!!!!!!...they could have avoided all this fuss about si-ram-ayesha tangle...seperation...but no...
they are hell bent on losing viewership...😑😑
jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
look i love comedy when it was showsn in this serial in honeymoon and priya drunk scenes but now it is the same nautaki not funny .they are spoiling only one gud serial in the entire tellywood
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
same here.. Don't know who is doing dis? But have to say that its all rubbish.. Comedy by mamaji was excellent but lead character doing comedy on serious subject is unbearable..
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dnt know i ddnt find it comedy, i liked the pi, i like the fact that ofr the fisrt time it is a group effort rather than bashan of priya! i am just glad there are no lectures and yeh galat ha speeches!
yes it seems to be form om shanti om but the entire tellywwod is under bollywood thumb, all shows all the tv stars dance to bollywood song, try ot copy thioer style no? but y blame tv only  hell even cricket leagues cant be shown wiothout getting bollywood dances and stars! so bollywod impression is v strong and will be dre evidently

i like the fact that slowly they are trying to make nikilose her mind i feel that was something she did to amarnath too and what i find strange is she is more scared of doc than of amanrths bhooth? so atleast i am enjoying the track and till i actuially see the leap and the exchangeo f marriages i dnt beleive it nor do i let it effect my mood.

oh btw just so balh is the slpot leader agian with the priya badla track! πŸ˜†