Page 1
Page   of 2

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamala2012

@likarsh
Never thought of it this way, but it is a good point. If they show some past history between Bansukhia and Gulabiya, that will be very interesting. The actor who plays that role of Bansukhia is quite good. 
I think it would be interesting too. There's really a lot of scope for it.  And the actor is good.  

So many of the supporting characters are good on this show.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bamsukhia and Gulabiya (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

But Bamsukhiya and his truck are so much the lifeline of this serial na..the one connecting the bedanis and the Thakurs...bu never saw them as childhood lovers..

Great point, Shruti.  Bamsukh and his truck are a very important aspect of this show, connecting the bednis and the Thakurs.  So very true, indeed. Big smile

Edited by likarsh - 23 May 2012 at 8:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyAllbut1

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
OMG I thought I was the ONLY crazy one who was seeing things between Bamsukh and Gulabiya but your post just proved that I haven't been imagining these small details. From the very first episode there has been something intriguing about them, something that went deeper than who they were on the outside. Being the callous and calculating guy Bamsukh is, he has on more than one occasion showed a little bit too much concern for her, at least for the guy he is. I loved that scene where he scolds her for coughing too much and yet gets her a glass of water so that she could feel better. And Gulabiya also seems to have these expectations from him, as if she knows that he will want to do right by her.

Their interactions did seem a little out of a norm but I wasn't sure what to peg it as because it was so, so subtle. But when you put it down to some kind of childhood romance/alliance/relationship it makes sense and this could definitely be something that will make for an interesting track later on. I would want this to be expanded on as this could give us a lot of insight to who Gulabiya was before she had to give it all up to a bendni and maybe even help Sugni understand her better if this ends up coming out in front of her!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyPutijaChalhovMR21-Nakshatra-manzilmukulKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Yes, someone else saw all of this!! Whew! I really am serious with my post.  I did add some humour in, but I swear there's something there. I may be crazy, but at least now I know I'm not the only one. Thank goodness I wasn't the only one who noticed these things.

I had mentioned Bamsukh way back in the first week.  He really is intriguing, and I am damn sure I saw something there between him and Gulabiya.  What I had written.

The second episode was what sealed it for me as well.  I was already in, but the second episode sealed it.  The driver, we saw a three dimensional character in his and Gulabiya's interaction while he was demanding Sugini.  Then when he blocked Sugni's escape, that quick flicker in his eyes--for less than split second--only to proceed to show no mercy or lenience. 

HugAllbut1.  We're in this together.

I think they will have amazing chemistry to go along with an interesting, meaty storyline and background.

Edited by likarsh - 23 May 2012 at 9:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyAllbut1MR21manzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
OMG likarsh..Where is your charan yaarLOLI never thought of this angle and your observation seems to be very interesting..But I  have a point too.In the episode when Sugni bluffs him and tries to run away saving herself from doing Raai...Bamsukh addressed himself as her mamaConfusedLOLAb Sugni ka Mama Gulabiya ka bhaiLOL
But This point of yours would have been a treat to watch..-a human character..Not evil but forced to play evil due to bitter and painful pastOuchAt least the guy can act better than AdiLOL
Interesting post..I lubbed itClap

MR21KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

OMG likarsh..Where is your charan yaarLOLI never thought of this angle and your observation seems to be very interesting..But I  have a point too.In the episode when Sugni bluffs him and tries to run away saving herself from doing Raai...Bamsukh addressed himself as her mamaConfusedLOLAb Sugni ka Mama Gulabiya ka bhaiLOL
But This point of yours would have been a treat to watch..-a human character..Not evil but forced to play evil due to bitter and painful pastOuchAt least the guy can act better than AdiLOL
Interesting post..I lubbed itClap
The actor is very good.  The character is very interesting and I think dwelling more into him would be intriguing.  The actor is very good.  I honestly wonder how in the world they ended up dropping the ball when it came to Adi.  Surely... surely... there had to have been better choices.

As for his addressing himself as her mama. Well we know, he's not really her mama.  And there's an explanation.  He himself said he's seen Sugni grow.  Well, perhaps he did spend some time with young Sugni, help out Gulabiya here and there.  Young Sugni might have automatically, naturally considered/called him her mama. LOL LOL LOL

widdymanzilmukul

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I was RIGHT

Allbut1, we were right!

Well, we don't know if they were childhood lovers or what not. But there definitely was something there.

PartyDancing

Edited by likarsh - 02 July 2012 at 1:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyPutijaChalhovmanzilmukul

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.