Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Bluebird10

Bluebird10

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
It's said that all good things come to those who wait and this phrase holds true for Ankit Gera popularly known as Adarsh of Pratigya.

The young lad has bagged the lead role in Zee TV's newest offering 'Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke'. Sources inform, "He will play the role of a well-educated college pass out, Mayank from Banaras. He is very modern and stylish, and will be paired opposite Gunjun in the show. His character will be introduced within few weeks in 'Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke'.

When quizzed about this pleasant shift from parallel to lead, Ankit said, "I am very happy to play the lead. It's a very interesting role although I can't say much about it; it's very different from what I did in 'Pratigya'. I took up the project as the storyline was very attractive. I always believe first let the work choose you and then you choose the work."

Ankit made it to the headlines when he decided to quit 'Pratigya'. So what exactly made him quit the show? Ankit said, "I left Pratigya as I was not ready to play a father in the show but I am happy that everything happened amicably. The production house was really co-operative as they understood my problem and allowed me to go. But I must admit that I really miss being part of the show."

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Opandaymonicaysanat11A HUGE FANd.singhSparklesDBALUJNA21untamedtigressOmaRamdassShru77-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New article about male lead.." in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...Smile

Can't wait for a male lead...
Wink

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
I never watch pratigya so i was curious what he looked like:

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_cat00

Juhi007

Groupbie

Juhi007

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
not bashing just my opinion...doesn't he looks much older than gunjan... the male lead should be some one new and fresh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mandymeggysehhrNirjhor105-SMay31-

stunninstar

IF-Rockerz

stunninstar

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing bluebird:)

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.