First version of Update for April 27th - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 19 years ago

Thank u so much for your wonderful and early updates...I start off my day with reading your updates.

Once again a big thank u.       πŸ‘

Asian Princess thumbnail

Heya sree thanks for the update πŸ˜ƒ...........πŸ‘

omg wowww a awful lot happened in that episode loll...ohh hope lady d aright maybe hottie will nurse her back to health lol...πŸ˜‰....

Love Asian Princess

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Oh wow  pretty interesting episode. Thanks Sree.

I do not think Gargi will go to jail just yet. My thoughts are that while all look at Disha Gargi will vanish from there.  This should bring DK and Disha close but I guess they still will be struggling to let the other know that they cannot live without each other.

Hopefully Vedant after this incident will start understanding DK. I think Pori now understanding Gargi should help in bringing DK and Disha together , That is in her best interest so she gets Vedant.

sakina thumbnail

thanks a lot sree ... especially for providing on the same dayπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

as far todays episode is concerned i think that sumi ma will realize that dish is her bahu when she sees how desperate dk becomes seeing dish in this serious condition ....

somehow i feel very sorry for gargi whos been  be trapped by her own son... afterall she is his mother when everybody have decide to leave her  then why not vedant  πŸ˜•

Vera thumbnail

Thanks Sree for the update.

The TD writers are doing a great job!!! Hope theykeep it up. They have the desired effect. πŸ˜‰We will all be glued to the TV for the next episode.

Glad Sumitra finally remembersIIIThis would have happened faster had they not included the sting operation ad hoc. The story would have flowed better I think.

Hope Disha and DK confess their love to each other in front of everyone while the ambulance is on its way.

Exciting episode. Look forward to the future episodes.

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Well, as vera wrote that Disha and DK confess their love to each other in front of everyone while the ambulance is on its way. That will be really nice if it happens because it will avoid further misunderstandings.

majaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

fingirl thumbnail
thanks for that update sree..wow what a twist in events..can't wait to watch the next episode..poor Disha 😭 😭 However i do hope this works positively for her and DK, its Dk's turn to take care of Disha
keshp15 thumbnail

hey thanks a lot for the update

hope dish is ok

i think thatthey will show more desperation to get each other in the process of dish recovereing from the ATTACK

love kp

paki girl in us thumbnail
 Great update........
Angadzgirl thumbnail

it's great update. thanks

~sweta~