First version of Update for April 27th

Posted: 18 years ago
Gargi tries to run when she finds Sum and Disha in front of her. They both are smiling at her. Gargi then moves forward with her suitcase. She then turns behind and sees that nobody is there. She then turn in front and again sees both of them in front. Gargi thinks she is hallucinating and then runs back to her room. She is worried and asks herself why she is seeing Sum everywhere. Just then, Sum says from behind that just bcos she is guilty, she keeps seeing her. Gargi is shocked to see her. Disha is standing outside the door listening to their talk. She has a recorder in hand and she starts to record their conversation. Sum says she is a culprit. Hearing this, Disha is shocked. Sum then continues to tell Gargi that she was the one who did the sacrifice and let Dhruv marry her. In return, she took away so many years from her life. Sum says you are a killer and you killed Dhruv. Disha is shocked. Gargi then says ya, i did not want to kill Dhruv. Infact i wanted to kill you. But Dhruv came in the way. But no worries, as if he was alive, then he would not have stayed with me. He would have come to you. So, if i could not get Dhruv, you also could not get him. Sum is disgusted with her thoughts and says you are a third rate lady. I will put you behind bars. Gargi says you have been in the mentally sick for so many years. Who will believe her, she says? Just then, Disha comes in. She says whatever you told now has been recorded and that Sum has become completely alright and there is no reason that people will not believe her. Gargi tries to run out. She goes near the door where DK is standing. He looks wild. He screams at her. What kind of a woman are you? Disha and Sum come there. Gargi then screams at the top of her voice that she did not want to kill her husband. How can she kill her own suhaag? Infact, she wanted to kill Sum when he came in the middle.Dk screams at her. You wanted to kill my mom. Pori also comes out. Gargi says tum bhi. All attack her from all corners. Gargi gets very upset. She starts screaming that she will  take care of everyone. Pori says you have humiliated me so much. Today is my day. Gargi says to Disha from the day you entered this house, nothing is going correct. All scream at her but Gargi keeps on screaming. She tells DK you langda, what can you do? She keeps screaming that she is the owner of Kanaka and she will destroy them. DK says what are we waiting for, let us call the police. Suddenly, Gargi stops screaming and starts crying. She begs everyone not to call the police. She is crying very bitterly. Vedant who is in the room hears some sound and comes there. He hides near the screen and hears to everything. DK says i cannot spare my father's killer. You killed my father. Vedant is shocked,has tears in his eyes. Gargi is begging. She says she does not want a pie from Kanaka, She will go away with her son. Sum then stops DK who is calling the police and says we should give her another chance. Gargi is happy. DK and Disha try to tell Sum that she is responsible for everything. Sum says yes, she killed your father. But, now, we have to give her a chance bcos of Vedant. He should not face what you faced without your mother, says Sum to DK. Ved is touched and cries more. Gargi says yes, i will go with my son. She calls in  a very loud voice for Ved. He is crying, takes Gargi's photo which is there , sees it, wipes his tears and  then goes out. He gives Gargi a hand. Gargi runs to him. He then tries to console her. He then asks her why did you kill my father? Gargi is shocked. She says she did not do that, Sum is mad and is saying all rubbish. Gargi tells Ved to push all of them out of the house. Ved says ya, he should do it. Then, picks up the phone and calls the police. He tells the poloce that there is a murderer here, she is Gargi Sehgal. Gargi gets wild. She then sees a knife on the dining table. She pulls sum along with her and picks up the knife. She holds it to Sum's neck and threatens to kill her. She says all of them took Dhruv from her, now they are taking her son away. All are shocked. They try to come near her. But she keeps screaming nobody should come near. AS this is happening, Disha somehow manages to come near Sum, pushes Sum to the sofa and tries to take away the knife from Gargi. In the tussle that happens, Gargi ultimately lands up injuring Disha in the stomach. She takes out the knife and it is stained with blood. All are calling for Disha. Disha is holding her stomach and is falling down. A black and white picture of Disha in pain, falling down is shown. Edited by sree_20 - 18 years ago

hi  sree  thanks for the update...   at last gargi is exposed and i hope things will get better for our 2 D's

thnaks

sownu

Hei sree,

Thanks for the update. Atlast Gargi is exposed, I hope that Disha's injury will bring DK and Disha closer and they somehow manages to get to know how they feel for eachother.

maja😃 

what a twist

hope Dish recovers and now its Dk's turn to look after Dish

Awesome updates. Thanks a billion!

I think Disha is taking off for honeymoon (real life) and she would be not in couple of episodes. .just a thought

~memsaab

THANKS FOR UPDATE SREE POOR DISHA😭 NOW MABEY SUMITRA CAN BE TOLD THAT SHE IS HER BAHU!!
thanks sree for taking out time and giving us the wonderful updates!!👏

hi

Thanks for the update so use to reading it..it is great..thanks once again..so everything is out andgargi in trouble but i think she will be back but for now disha poor thing maybe this will bring the 2d's closer as disha looked after dk's mother Dk now will takecare of disha and hopefully tell his mom that disha is the bahu of seghal house...Interesting story is taking interesting turns...can't wait to see what happens tommorrow...

Samy😃

p.s sad that disha got hurt but if this is the reason the 2d's will come closer than be it..

Thank you Sree.  We are really getting spoiled with this early updates.  You do such a wonderful job.  Thank you.👏👏👏