Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

India-Forums

Agam take a bow...

saveeta24 Coolbie
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Yes agam deserve a bow for not doubting  nimrit..head high he said  that he  has chosen the right person as his wife..

Trust is  one strong pillar in a relationship .if its not there between husband..wife the relationship crumbled down..Agni is an example of perfect couple..hearing his wife voice ,he knew something wrong ..thats the beauty of this couple no excess romance or eyelocking moment but their love is so visible in their caring and understanding for each other ..today the most important factor that makes a relationship concrete was shown ..

Amrit plan backfired and straight on her face again..agam's mom is right the one who has done this cheap act will rot in hell..should have seen her face..no selfrespect ..so shameless..

Agam rightly said its a blessing in disguise  as his and Tej misunderstanding got cleared  and  no rift between his wife..

Worth watching epi..Agam rocked and stole the show completely..Clap

Edited by saveeta24 - 23 May 2012 at 10:12am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellaringroses~~~Sweta~~~akshaayaniniiAnurnakamiyariyaroses....Priya....saijahnavicjs369-Gaganjot-ZaYaHolicSofna__Sneha__

ZaYaHolic IF-Sizzlerz
ZaYaHolic
ZaYaHolic

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
i thought i will not watch 2days episode after woching da precap yesterday but still i woched da epi and am glad i did.
Agam rocked it, cnt wait for 2moro

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24cjs369-Gaganjot-

saveeta24 Coolbie
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
yes worth watching epi..agam was just superbbb...Clap

The famous dialogue of today by agam..staring at amrit.narak ki aag mein  jaal raha hein..superlike it...Clap

Edited by saveeta24 - 23 May 2012 at 10:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gaganjot-ZaYaHolicSofna

-Gaganjot- IF-Veteran Member
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
It was epic...Just love the trust that he had in her. He came out being proud of his choice. He had the perfect life partner! They arent even in love... I can only imagine the day they are...
He shut up that Mahi Kabadi wala and the taunts that he directed towards Amrit were amazing. He knew exactly who did it...
After getting so many great episodes... i feel like something will happen soon or later.. i hope they overcome all the hurdles together.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~Sweta~~~akshaayasaveeta24ZaYaHolicSofna

ZaYaHolic IF-Sizzlerz
ZaYaHolic
ZaYaHolic

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SkyLight

It was epic...Just love the trust that he had in her. He came out being proud of his choice. He had the perfect life partner! They arent even in love... I can only imagine the day they are...
He shut up that Mahi Kabadi wala and the taunts that he directed towards Amrit were amazing. He knew exactly who did it...
After getting so many great episodes... i feel like something will happen soon or later.. i hope they overcome all the hurdles together.
yeah even i hve da sme feelings about sumfink will happen or Amrit might do sumfink coz all her plans will not backfire every tym at da end at least one plan will work out, i hope it dsnt dowAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gaganjot-Sofna

saveeta24 Coolbie
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
gagan yes cant wait the day they confess their love..rajmata did say i can see no one breaking this jodi as its a rab ne banayi one..

The only weakness of nimrit is her overdose of love for a sister who dont deserves it..i hope agam indirectly shows nimrit  the true colors of her sis..

Agam doubts about amrit doing all this will be cleared as the secretary of mahi getting a good beating  from him.

Amrit will strike back as her jealousy has reached a no return route now.i'm sure agni will overcome all thorns in their path as its already a very strong sacred bond ..

Edited by saveeta24 - 23 May 2012 at 10:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya-Gaganjot-ZaYaHolicSofna

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged

What an awesome entry Agam gave Clap Amrit's face was worth watching...Shocked cudnt stop laughing...LOL my god.. was I glad to see him... wanted to hug him then n thereEmbarrassed Smile 

Amrit's stupid scheme backfired... she was trying to create a rift between AgNi and ended up clearing the rift between Agam n Tej... she deserves it... finally the joke was on AmritLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellaakshaayaAnurnaSofnaZaYaHolic

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index