Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 23rd May Sati's body part is found

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Asura leader tells all the people now they all will work as their daas. Those traders are blaming Shivji for their condition. One of the Asura forces Shivji, to get up but is thrown away by him. Then he bangs his hand on sand, water starts flowing from the Earth. All the people frees themselves from Asura's  bondage, touches his feet. He looks at them & leaves. One of them says he must be God himself, who has come to protect them.

Rishi Dadhichi & rishi Markandeya are doing the Mahamritynjaya mantra's jaap in fornt of the Shiv-ling, expecting Shivji to come . but he doesn't . Rishi Dadhichi is upset, says Shivji is now stepping towards being human, why there is no way of getting him out of this condition? Rishi Markandeya, tells him to see Shivji's pain with his Gyan- drishti, he always takes away this devotee's pain on himself. Behind this there must be a very big aim of his. They start chanting the mantra again.

Nandi  comes on Earth in search of Shivji, finds him, insists he will have to come back to Kailash with him. If he doesn't come with him, then he will roam with Shivji because he is his sewak, it's his duty to be with him. Shivji pushs him back & goes ahead.

Chakri comes to meet Tarakasur. Chakri gives him the news, his sena has taken over all the Prithvi-loka. Now they can start making humans their daas. Tarakasur says now Prithvi-loka will be known as Asura-loka. Shukracharya comes there, looks worried. Tarakasur asks him the reason of being sad at such a  happy moment for them. Shukracharya tells him Sati's pinds are scattered all over Prithvi, he should find them & do the Tarpana, will get Aadi Shakti's blessings. Tarakasur says there is no need of doing Tarpan. The mother of his would be killer is dead, that's a good news for them. Shivji has given up being God, the Trimurti is broken Now they should attack the Swarga-loka. He orders Chakri to prepare his sena for the attack.

Nandi doesn't leave Shivji, insists on being with him only, reminds of him of Shivji's coming to take him back from his father. Nandi doesn't leave his feet, Shivji  kicks him away, Nandi falls at a distance.

At Daksh Bhavan, rishi Kashyap, rishi Bhrigu &rishi Atri are holding themselves responsible for Shivji's present condition. Rishi Bhrigu tells rishi Atri, inspite of being warned by you I have supported Daksh.  Khyati  comes there, says even they are equally responsible for whatever has happened, they all should go & live in the forest. Next, all of them are out of Daksh-bhavan.

Nandi is thinking about how to get his Shivji back to life. He says Mata sati has left her body but in form of Aadi Shakti she is present. He sees Sati at a distance, who disappears after some times. Nandi notices a glowing object there. He goes running, notices a part of Sati's body. He joins his hands, says why did you leave us? I'll tell Shivji about your body part being here, it will make him feel better. I'll go & get my Shivji right now.

At Vaikunth, Lakshmiji says due to accidental death of Sati, Shivji & Sati could not unite, their son couldn't be born. Tarakasur is troubling everybody. Brhmaji says they will have to decide soon when will Aadi shakti take birth. Vishnuji says no, our plan of getting them united has failed. Shivji's present condition is due to us. Lakshmiji asks him then will they allow this whole creation to get destroyed in Asura's hand?  Vishnuji says he hasn't said anything like that. Brhmaji asks , then who will decide about her birth? Vishnuji says Aadi shakti will decide herself, where  & at what time she wants to take birth. In which form she wants to unite with Shivji.

Precap: Nandi finds Shivji, he tells him Mata Sati… Shivji opens his eyes, asks where is Sati, goes running in that direction.

Tarakasur orders to find Sati's body parts scattered on Earth & lock them, so that Shivji can not find them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wat d crap regarding tarkasur is going on...????it's getting outt of ma mind...!!!!!...locking of sati's parts n Shivji not able to find them...wat relevance...?????Shivji is already leading the life of humans...then y is Tarkasur still getting on d nerves..????aaarrgghhh...
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks very much for the update!😊
ninand thumbnail
thank you so much for the WU.. have been unable to find a working video since yesterday  :(.. this helps a lot.
LeadNitrate thumbnail
 Am I the one who found the way the villagers were tied in a rope and the way they jostled extremely amateurish? Sigh! Some things never change, like properly directing the junior artists.

As for the rest of it, again, some things never change, they are unnecessarily dragging this sad episode and saktipeetha episode to milk trps. I hate it when this happens to shows.
mnx12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: flamingo_aries

Wat d crap regarding tarkasur is going on...????it's getting outt of ma mind...!!!!!...locking of sati's parts n Shivji not able to find them...wat relevance...?????Shivji is already leading the life of humans...then y is Tarkasur still getting on d nerves..????aaarrgghhh...

Mythli, this makes sense now. If tarakasur has put guards to protect Sati's body parts, then this Rudra avatar of Shivji may be Bhairav, who will guard all the Shakti peethas.
mnx12 thumbnail
@narangi_77, thanks😊
This content was originally posted by: ninand

thank you so much for the WU.. have been unable to find a working video since yesterday  :(.. this helps a lot.

I am glad this helps you😊
mnx12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tannipartner

Am I the one who found the way the villagers were tied in a rope and the way they jostled extremely amateurish? Sigh! Some things never change, like properly directing the junior artists.

As for the rest of it, again, some things never change, they are unnecessarily dragging this sad episode and saktipeetha episode to milk trps. I hate it when this happens to shows.

May be those Asuras of Tarakasur's army were amatures in tying people😆
Till Parvati is not finalised all this will go on. Himvan is finalised today, rest are yet to be casted😃
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Meenakshi this is beautiful update.  It is really very strange to see Shivji acting as human (although not too many human can hit sand and find water - anyone who is lucky enough to get boon should ask for this one and save humanity!😊) It is really so sad, hard to see.  He has gone into shock after losing touch with body of Sati. I guess it makes sense for Tarkasur to take advantage now but even we know the story it is painful to see anyway.  I remember so many times crying buckets of tears in Ramayana over Sri Ram and Sita even I knew all the time ki well, this is how the story goes! Now it is same - i want Shivji to feel well again and have his Parvati, but i know this will take very long time.  (story mein aur bhi casting mein!😊) 

Rishi Bhrigu took long time to come into his senses.  He knows now he was complete chamcha lekin kya faida? I guess these rishis will now be sannyasi for while hai na?
And poor poor Nandi - I am feeling so bad for him too...his pain can never end with he is not with his Mahadev.  

It has been sad week, hai na?
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks minu for the update...

epi ws nice bt too much of rona dona i cant see shivji in this way. On the other side i think they wl take 51 epi. to show all the shaktipeeths and if they move in this pace den m sure we wl see the union of shiv parvati after six months.Edited by sukhi... - 11 years ago