Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

cha002

cha002

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I sincerely hope CVs introduce a new hero which the serial is lacking. A hero in true sense, not a villan like Indu Singh. Common Indu Singh, then you will be finished. You will be beaten by a real hero.

Anyways I don't think Sanchi is going to accept this marriage. She is a brave girl and will come out of her trauma. What was the point of Indu Singh disowning her? Sanchi doesn't consider him as her husband in any sense. She is brave, eduacted and cultured. She will find man of her dreams. Bye bye Indu Singh!

Somebody stop that Indu Singh's "Mami". Sanchi slap her hard!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

seriallover_OMGpressuNamzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update 23 may 2012_OMG (Page 2)" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seriallover_OMG

seriallover_OMG

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
hey @cha002

ur last line is too hilarious
Sanchi should slap her hard...

And she will one day,,,,,,,,,,,

cha002pressuNamzz

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
beautiful update seriallover...(yes as namita said, name please)

and girlsss

no new hero PLEASE... the only reason i watch this serial is for AD and Indu Singh... much as the CVs want to make Sanchi the main-stay of this serial...much as Sanchi rises to greater heights of rightness...AD's Indu Singh has overshadowed her and that is the truth... I support Sanchi's behaviour because my head tells me to do so... but my heart lies with Indu Singh...

I'd rather they worked at trying to reform him...now that would make for a greater story... 

Edited by lashy - 23 May 2012 at 2:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.madanikesuki11Namzzroshaeldsouza91

Princess_123

IF-Rockerz

Princess_123

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update
Poor sanchi!

pressuNamzzlashy

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
thanks for the awesome update hunSmile.. please try to make your observations in different color or font.. that helps a lot..Embarrassed
i do agree with you about your intuition.. i do feel that they will introduce a new character.. Big smile
even if they were not going to, they should do now to get higher trp'sSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

madanike

madanike

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
No Ways no new hero CV"s it is a lot better to see indu sanchi fighting than to see a new hero.I seriously don't want anybody else coming

UDEYroshaeldsouza91lashy

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
No New Hero is required ... They have shown saachi as a brave girl and she can handle indu singh herself ...AAJ NAHI TO KAL...Wink

I started watching this show only becasue of Anirudh Dave (Indu singh) and still watching this show because of him.

Saachi should teach him a lesson by not LEAVING BANARAS BUT LIVING A NORMAL LIFE.
SAACHI DOESNT NEED A SHOULDER TO CRY...Smile

bhavika0611roshaeldsouza91lashy

bhavika0611

Goldie

bhavika0611

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

beautiful update seriallover...(yes as namita said, name please)

and girlsss

no new hero PLEASE... the only reason i watch this serial is for AD and Indu Singh... much as the CVs want to make Sanchi the main-stay of this serial...much as Sanchi rises to greater heights of rightness...AD's Indu Singh has overshadowed her and that is the truth... I support Sanchi's behaviour because my head tells me to do so... but my heart lies with Indu Singh...

I'd rather they worked at trying to reform him...now that would make for a greater story... 

@red, i second you Smile

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.