Update 23 may 2012_OMG

seriallover_OMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts with indu and sanchi sitting in mandap ready for marriage rituals.Indu's friends are all set with recorders,mobile phones,handy-cam or whatever they can arrange to record that forbidden marriage.Panditji asked indu to put up sindoor and mangalsutra on sanchi.Then the pheras and WOW!!!!!! panditji declared them husband-wife...Now just tell me was that really a human-human marriage or a human-beast marriage with all those ghostly figures surrounding them without a single ounce of humanity in them.How can a human let this marriage happen even when he can clearly see that the bride is looking just like she has come from her mother's funeral?(curse u all indu and friends)

Well after marriage they sign marriage certificate and a photographer comes forward for photos and seeing sanchi upset photographer looks at indu...then indu said those words which I really find hard to believe coming from his mouth"Tumhara baap abhi mara nahi hai jo muskara nahi rahi ho"SMile please sanchi and she smiled on the mere mention of her father which was really really very hurtful to see.

After all this drama,,,,atlast indu singh ne apni asli aukat dikha di.
He pushed her on the ground and said these words----

"U never ever realized my love so this is what u get in return.U are my wife but i will never give u any rights of being my wife...I hate u a lot and i will never ever let u be happy...U wanted to study right!!! go and study and become a big officer but u will never be able to get away from me.After all this no single,honest and innocent guy will ever accept u.Neither will I accept u nor will I let anyone do it.Be ready for more unhappiness and humiliation coming ur way.UR very beautiful and bright  but this sindoor will always tell u that U belong to me,Now !!!!!  GO TO HELL COZ I DONT CARE.,,,,,,"
and then after giving her a last full-of-hate look,,indu left sanchi there with her father.

Sanchi and her father are crying together ,,,,father for not being able to help her and sanchi on her fate...I can imagine anyone's father in this situation which really broke my heart.

At home,veena devi is very worried for sanchi an tarachand and when she came outside she saw tiwaris dancing madly with band-baaja and she got shocked seeing tiwari outside jail...
Sanchi along with her father entering in her house in her wedding dress with tiwaris still dancing madly and whole colony is watching this tamasha and no one coming forward to help sanchi's family...How can our society be so ruthless and cruel????

Precap----

Indu planning with his friends to take revenge...

Observation----

People should be more sympathetic to girls in such situations...How can a guy think he can force a girl bcoz he is more powerful physically?Only bcoz god made us like that then that means we are meant to accept such kind of beastly guys as our husband...I just cant imagine such things happening to me,,,,no no!!!!! god never let that happen to me...

Intuition-----

Mujhe ek bahut tagdi intuition aa rahi hai ki serial me ek naya ladka introduce hone vala hai...EK well educated and simple ladka for sanchi who will take panga against indu for sanchi...
MAje aa jayenge agar ye kaam ho jaye tooo...I really cant see sanchi with indu anymore-------My heart shattered in thousand pieces...May be it will take time to heal...but I cant forgive indu so easily...CV introduce karo ek naya banda and indu ko dikhayo ki sanchi ko accept karne ki himmat abhi bhi kisime hai.

Edited by seriallover_OMG - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seriallover_OMG

Intuition-----

Mujhe ek bahut tagdi intuition aa rahi hai ki serial me ek naya ladka introduce hone vala hai...EK well educated and simple ladka for sanchi who will take panga against indu for sanchi...
MAje aa jayenge agar ye kaam ho jaye tooo...I really cant see sanchi with indu anymore-------My heart shattered in thousand pieces...May be it will take time to heal...but I cant forgive indu so easily...CV introduce karo ek naya banda and indu ko dikhayo ki sanchi ko accept karne ki himmat abhi bhi kisime hai.

hmmm, even i 'm thinking the same, After seeing saanchi's plight, tarachand will decide to leave the city and go to some other place where saanchi will come out of these trauma and live her life peacefully.There she will meet one nice guy and started liking and loving him.

I really wanted saanchi and indu together, i can't see them seperate But after what indu has done i'm heartbroken 😭
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

only one thing to say.. she'll  not leave banaras.. but this  time our sanchi is going give him  a "TAGDA JAWAAB"... university scene shuru hone waala hai... Ready ho jao ab WORLD WAR WITNESS KARNE KE LIYE...

@seriallover- observation right hai... society cant be biased when it comes to girl... i felt so bad when not even one person present in marriage objected ... ridiculous the way tiwaris ill-treated mathurs.. and everyone just staring...😔

no comments about new entry still in shock...😭
Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 11 years ago
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update!

Another excellent epi! Once again great performances all around, and I have to give a special mention to Tarachand, he was brilliant as a grief-stricken helpless father.

Oh Indu you did exactly what I thought you would marry then disown Sanchi. The idiot didn't even wait until the ink was dry on his marriage certificate! Throughout the ceremony there was such a contrast between the bride and groom. Sanchi was lifeless and Indu was ready to burst with all his pent up emotions.

Finally he erupted with a volley of abuse at poor Sanchi. Still once again even when he was having another mad rant, he couldn't help but compliment her. But Indu my dearest duffer, there are couple things I don't understand here.

I get you will never give Sanchi her full rights as your dharam pati, i.e. take her to live with you, and neither will you let anyone else marry her (which they couldn't either anyway until Sanchi gets this marriage annulled or is granted a divorce). But why this half-right business? Why do you want her decked out in sindoor and mangulstra, and going by the name Mrs Sanchi Indu Singh? Fine you know she will hate to do so, but still if you want the world to know you don't accept her what's the point? Surely then you would rather it was made clear that she has no association to you expect through this paper and ink marriage.
Eventually people are going to question Indu, as to why he doesn't want Sanchi with him, and what answer is going to give them? That he hates her, but he can't stand for her to be anyone else's, as she will be happy?
But what about his happiness? How is he going to spend his whole life devoted to this empty marriage? He's always been keen to point out that he is an only son, so doesn't he want to continue his family name? Yet he won't touch Sanchi, as then he would have to give her some right as his wife, by 'allowing' (I'm not trying to sound like a MCP here!) her to bear his legitimate children.

Another thing that I'm thinking about is that Indu has no problem as we all know about hurting Sanchi and her family now, but what if someone else attempts to? Will he stand by and watch, or will he once again erupt on whoever dares harm his wife? I'm going with the latter here, Indu will kick butt at whomever besides himself and his family hurts Sanchi.

By going public with this marriage Indu has blundered. Now that Sanchi is known as his wife, anyone with a grudge against him will target her, and if he has any self-respect for himself he will have to protect her. And let's not forgot the one who has the biggest score to settle with him is, Sanchi herself.

But it boils down to this, Sanchi will clearly contest this marriage, and being known as his wife, yet if Indu wants her to stay known as his wife, eventually he will have to bring her to live with him. As there is no way Sanchi even if she can't prove she was forced, be not granted a divorce if she has never lived a single day with Indu as his wife!

I hope there is no new entry for Sanchi to fall in love with. I hate Indu and what he has done, but for the last few weeks I have despised Sanchi and her actions, but yet today I find myself rooting for her to take Indu down. And I'm sure that during this game of one-up manship, that I will find myself constantly switching sides between Indu and Sanchi, as they both scheme and take pot-shots at each other. How low will they both stoop? Only time will tell, but they both have axes to grind, and this is going to be one bloody battle after another. The real question is who will win the war, and will the victor feel like they have gained a worthwhile victory?

Edited by suki11 - 11 years ago
suki... another wonderful piece of writing...

agree with you totally... usne khulaaadi pari me de maari.. ðŸ˜‰ 
he said he wont give her any right plus wont leave her... he said " meri nahi toh kisi aur ki bhi nahi" ... 

EXPECT WORLD WAR lll guyzzz as the scene is shifting towards campus...

MR & MRS INDU SINGH KA AAMNA SAAMNA (YUDH) COMING SOON...
ashok80 thumbnail
Thanks serial lover for the update...and suki...awesome post...
I hope they don't bring in any new lead...or for that matter replace either of these (Indu - Sanchi) characters with new actor as i cant relate RJN without these two characters or actors (AD -PS)
infact i am more or less in agreement with you on the Indu singh being sanchi and her family's protector...No matter how much pain he is inflicting on sanchi...i don't think its easy for him either to go through this...
Also no matter what ...he wont allow anyone else to inflict any pain on Sanchi or her Family...That is the way...Indu is all about ...
In fact i have started a similar topic on this...how the marriage will be a game changer, wherein there will be two possibilities..
Sanchi forces to accept him as his wife just as he forced her to marry him...
OR
As a matter of poetic justice, Sanchi will realise "true love" of Indu when he "hates" her, just as she "hated" him when he "loved" her.
Though Logically first option looks more viable, i am romantic and believe the 2nd option should be explored by CV's...and what you have stated might be the actual way it turns out...though he will hurt her & her family, he won't allow anyone else to mess with her or even take a whiff at her. As you rightly pointed out, by marrying her...she and her family have become a soft target for all his political enemies like prabal etc. They will try to get back at him by hurting her, since they know the truth.This is when he might stand up for her and her family and open sanchi's eyes...
I know it must be really something special act from Indu' side...coz after what i saw today...forget about him redeeming himself in Sanchi's eyes...it will be BIG task for him to redeem even for the AUDIENCE.
Aaaj tak jo kiya ...pyaar, paagalpan samajh ke maaf kiya...but just that one instance...when he pushes sanchi to reject her... and she falls on floor ...is sufficient ...to hate him...
ASHOK sach me yaar kitna horrible tha woh scene.. 

even i agree... he will hurt her and her family but if someone else tries to do it.. uski  toh band bajaayega indu.. it is in his nature like we have seen he might call his friends anythng but if someone else does it.. he cant tolerate... 
NOW LETS SEE KYA HOGA... 
Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 11 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx for the update seriallover_omg (name please sweetie)

Okay, now I wanna punch Indu in the face. But its true, he is going to hurt himself as well. Its not going to be easy to hate someone you loved so much everyday...it will all calm down. I hope Sanchi does something super awesome.

Looking forward to WW III between Mr. & Mrs. Indu Singh!
cha002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I sincerely hope CVs introduce a new hero which the serial is lacking. A hero in true sense, not a villan like Indu Singh. Common Indu Singh, then you will be finished. You will be beaten by a real hero.

Anyways I don't think Sanchi is going to accept this marriage. She is a brave girl and will come out of her trauma. What was the point of Indu Singh disowning her? Sanchi doesn't consider him as her husband in any sense. She is brave, eduacted and cultured. She will find man of her dreams. Bye bye Indu Singh!

Somebody stop that Indu Singh's "Mami". Sanchi slap her hard!
seriallover_OMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey @cha002

ur last line is too hilarious
Sanchi should slap her hard...

And she will one day,,,,,,,,,,,