Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Giving Malika a taste of her own Medicine

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Hi Guys,

I have to relieve my frustrations, only because I'm having a hard time understanding why anyone would feel sorry for Malika? 

Why she doesn't deserve to be taught a lesson? 

What's so wrong with how Jessica is giving Malika a taste of her own medicine?

First off, Malika hurt Jassi so much.  She made her life a living hell at GM.  Fine, if it was only because of Armaan, why did she call her all those names?  Was that professional on her part?   She made fun of her appearance so many times.  The only person Malika treated well was Pari, everyone else was beneath her.  Look at the way she speaks to everyone in the office?  They're not her slaves. 

I can understand not caring up to this point if I was Jessica since it was all professional, but Malika went too far.  She makes it personal.  There was no need to drag her family in the middle.  What did Billu have to do with any thing? 

Then if that wasn't enough, she falsely accuses her of fraud and tries to get her arrested…….why because Malika lost Armaan....is that being professional?  What right does Malika have to insult Billu?  If someone said those things to my father, I would shoot them.  At least Jessica isn't doing any such thing.

I can't even understand why Jessica hasn't strangled her already?

Now about Jessica, she never claimed to be a saint.  She's human.  She feels anger, sadness, and depression like everyone else.  Eye for an eye will make the world blind......but Jessica is not doing any such thing to Malika.

She's only troubling her a little bit and so she can understand how it feels to be treated like the way she treated everyone else.  Malika thought no end of herself.  Her ego was as big as her head, if Jessica brings her back down to earth, what is the problem????  At least she isn't insulting her family and degrading them.  That is very dignified for Jessie to be going that.

Now for Jassi being the one to cause the entire problem in GM, what happen to Armaan?  She was only following his insturctions, why is he being let off the hook so easily?

In conclusion, Jessica is doing the right thing in giving Malika a taste of her own medicine.

Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:01am | IP Logged
100 % correct!!!! Sing it loud and sing it proud!!!!  I was wondering about that myself, of why everyone has a soft corner for Mallika.  She deserves every piece of scrutiny because there isn't enough of it to give to her for what she did to Jassi and her family.  People like her need to get treated the hard way to make them realize their mistake.  Jessica rox!!!
koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:05am | IP Logged
dats true.. but im afraid dat jassi mite push it 2 far and then malika will kick her out with frustration or sumthing.. hope dat doesnt happen..
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:17am | IP Logged

arman ws not let off the hook easily infact he suffered the most ...his father was ashamed of him and left him so did his mother his lover ,he resigned from his post as chairman ......i think he suffered too much

so i beleive jassi should also get a little punishment for her suport of arman in hsi deeds though she did it out of her love for him

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

arman ws not let off the hook easily infact he suffered the most ...his father was ashamed of him and left him so did his mother his lover ,he resigned from his post as chairman ......i think he suffered too much

so i beleive jassi should also get a little punishment for her suport of arman in hsi deeds though she did it out of her love for him

You're rigth Tina, Jassi did not suffer that much.

She only got kicked out of the house by her father, he not only hates her, but she's dead to him. Then they set her up to be arrested for something she did not do, causing her grand mother to have a heart attack.

Not to mention she had to witness all of this on national tv.

Isn't that enough???

I

japdil Groupbie
japdil
japdil

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum and this is my first post.

I agree with Peaches that Jessica is completely justified in giving Mallika taste of her own medicine.  Another way of looking at this that by punishing/degrading Mallika, Jassi is killing two birds with one stone..i.e Mallika and Aryan.  Wink

Since at this time Jessica is incapable of directly punishing Aryan, he is nevertheless being affected.  No matter what kind of person Aryan is we know that he loves his sister greatly and wants her to be happy.  When Mallika is insulted in front of everyone this also insults Aryan.

What do you guys think????

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:15am | IP Logged

I agree with you 100%, Peaches Clap  Malika made Jassi's life HELL the minute she walked in the door of Gulmohar and until her very last minutes of Gulmohar.  She never once appreciated Jassi's work when Jassi was the only reason Gulmohar was running at all.   The things Malika said and did to hurt Jassi are enough in their own right, but when Jassi finds out Malika is also behind the money transfer in her name, she's going to be furious...and rightfully so.

Malika is getting a taste of her own medicine.  She's only receiving a fraction of the pain that Jassi went through b/c Jassi had to face it everyday and Malika has only had to face it starting now.  I don't think Jassi is going overboard at all.  This was long overdue in my opinion...

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I totally agree with u Peaches. I don't  know how  ppl can feel sorry for Mallika...she deserves a lot worse to what Jessica is doing to her! GO GIRL!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top