The Vampire Diaries

Ian eager to potray Christian Grey

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ZaYa_Premeer

IF-Dazzler

ZaYa_Premeer

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
I know most of you might have heard this regarding Ian's certain interest in playing the character of Christian Grey from the "50 shades" triology.  I don't know if most of you read it, but I have a friend, who says that Ian would be perfect as Christian. 
Any thoughts on whether he should risk playing such a bold character. For me it could go either way, it can make or break his career. I am more inclining towards making his career. look what playing that sort of role did for Michael Fassbender's Career. 

What are your thoughts on this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

katherine123abhiya_kapi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ian eager to potray Christian Grey" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
I think Ian Somerhalder is talented enough to perform any kind of a role. As long as he does justice to his character, there is no stopping him reaching new heights in his career.

Besides I believe that an actor should keep trying new roles. It keeps the versatility factor alive in him or her and risks are a part of any game. One should just be game enough to do it.

Edited by mahi0809 - 26 May 2012 at 4:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaarkatherine123-Zeenat-

katherine123

Goldie

katherine123

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
well i have heard abt ian playing that character...though i havent read that novel yet...but i am sure whtever character he plays ...he'll give his best to it..
luv ian..<3<3

Edited by vincikhurana - 31 May 2012 at 4:11pm

Sadie.Saxton

IF-Rockerz

Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
I havent read the trilogy, but tried to read the first book and fail to see the hype. It starts off with a college girl interviewing a businessman to fill in for her best friend who is sick and they start fooling around with eachother.

Im not lying, I got bored by the fourth page- FOURTH!
After that I tried skipping pages and skimming through the book but there are some really graphic scenes that I would rather not read.

And the only reason I tried to read the book anyways was because Ian was vying for the role of Christian and Nina Dobrev and Selena Gomez are rumored to want the part of Anastasia.

The book is boring and has negative reviews everywhere. Hopefully the screenplay is more interesting if Ian wishes for the role.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya_kapiZaYa_Premeer

moosewithgoose

IF-Dazzler

moosewithgoose

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
I read the whole series..although i skipped a lot..it was really tough work, give me a good book, i wont put it down until i have finished it but i'd to force myself to read it just cause i wanted to know what the hype was all about before i could give an opinion about it, i really hope Ian doesn't do it, Im sure he'll ace Christian Grey but the book is really badly written and the characters dont draw me in at all and from what i've researched the book has received lots of negative criticism so i don think that will help with the film critics too, and if u guys didn't know this book started off as a fanfiction of twilight and there are lots of scenes, plots that are obvious rip off from twilight so it's not very original either. All in all it's just a very bad book and I hope Ian doesn't do it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya_kapi

abhiya_kapi

IF-Dazzler

abhiya_kapi

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampiregal

I read the whole series..although i skipped a lot..it was really tough work, give me a good book, i wont put it down until i have finished it but i'd to force myself to read it just cause i wanted to know what the hype was all about before i could give an opinion about it, i really hope Ian doesn't do it, Im sure he'll ace Christian Grey but the book is really badly written and the characters dont draw me in at all and from what i've researched the book has received lots of negative criticism so i don think that will help with the film critics too, and if u guys didn't know this book started off as a fanfiction of twilight and there are lots of scenes, plots that are obvious rip off from twilight so it's not very original either. All in all it's just a very bad book and I hope Ian doesn't do it.

You are right. Infact, i read this book because i came to know that it was a fan-fiction of twilight. But there was no originality and everything simply ripped off from twilight book and claiming owns by giving new name. Anastasia is simply blank character who don't have her own mind and i really hate such characters.

But the hype created for this book made me eager to read it. I could hardly finish the whole book and could not read full. Every book was read half by me. The only part I liked was the email conversation in the first book and the third book. That's it. Rest everything is plain boring and waste of time. Angry

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
I want him to play Finnick in the Hunger Games trilogy. Unhappy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.