Tumhari Disha

predication of the future!!!!

eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Hi

I think judging from todays promo, where our disha gets hurt!!!Cry

I think this is good for us because DK won't stand the fact his disha is hurt!!! He will cry for her at the side of her bed in hospital or wherever, feeling guilty!!! (for nothing).

Then disha will have to confess her love for him and he will tell her he loves her to. Then they will decide to get married!!Smile Wink

As for Gargi we can see her in jail, but you know something i think she will do a runner and pori i hope she gets kicked out, i hate her!!!Angry

Hopefully sumitria will find out that disha is her daughter in law and then they can live happily together until Gargi comes and has her revenge!!!

thats what i think, but the question is will the TD Producers make disha's life even more complicated, I hope not or i will have to cry!!!Cry

tell me what you think

love eran!!!!!

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Hey,

I agree with you Eran. I also thought exactly the same way like you have written after reading todays promo.

I think that Gargi will manage to escape while Disha gets hurt and DK's attention gets diverted. Dk will take care of Disha and he might see the bangles and the ring when he comes near her and understands that Disha is in love with him not Vedant.

He will take good care of her and sit on her bedside until she is recovered. She will also get very happy to find him there worrying and taking care of her. They will get close and confess their love to eachother and this will result in their marriage.

Sumitra will also be told that Disha is her daughter-in-law not Pori either by Suhas or DK himself.

I am eagerly waiting for todays episode. Now it is one hour left till we might get a preview.

majaBig smileBig smile

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:40am | IP Logged

hi

Eran yes i do agree with that disha and Dk will become closer as Dk will takecare of disha and be at her bedside becuase disha took good care of his mother plus he loves her sooooo much...I also think that gargi will be back sooner or later...can't wait for the confession from disha though...hoping that Dk sees the bangles..

SamyBig smile

ilana Senior Member
ilana
ilana

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:29am | IP Logged

i am waiting to see what will happen.

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:41am | IP Logged

hey eran a superb prediction.... really hope something like that takes place in next or forthcoming episodes ... EmbarrassedBig smile

agree to u all dk definatly will take care of disha like a very loving husband ... and yeah maybe pori changes and tries to unite dk and dish to gain veds sympathy  

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top