Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Kuch dekha dekha sai na??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

giaa

giaa

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Since Ekta Kapoor doesn't seem to know when to quit while the goine good... we as her audience have to show her.  As far as I'm concerned the show can end with the leap.  The story of a mature intelligent couple separated by the lame excuse for villans surrounding them.  Sad ending but no extended torment.

Even though Ekta wants us to believe 'picture abhi baki hai..." Winkwe know from Balaji's post leap track record the rest of the picture is not gonna amount to much.Dead If rumors are to be believed Ram will marry Ayesha, Priya will go far away and have a kid...  where have I seen something like that before...mmm ...let me think...mmmConfused

oh yes ...Almost every Balaji show that ever took a leap.  Been there...done that!Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312cutiesakshiIndYa4uviny_queen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuch dekha dekha sai na??" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IndYa4u

IF-Rockerz

IndYa4u

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Totally agree. It time to close the shop for Ekta. better yet.. time for Sakshi and Ram to say. "sorry date problems.. .. gotta quit".

Leap formula is age old and has never proven to work,.. especially when the story started out promising to be different... a mature love story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viny_queen

giaa

giaa

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Yes, I have held on and watched the most recent episodes due to Ram and Sakshi. But even their presence is not enough to bare the 'promises' Sleepy of the leap!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiesakshiIndYa4uviny_queen

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
oh please!!! why are you even beleivennig all the rumors? try saying it aloud it just dsnt add up it is obviuous there are stoires being thorwn around simply for the viewers interst and to increase publicity! hell she is on holidays so means no new fixed story,there may be even leap - which even seems logical after niki pardah fash but there dsnt have to be all the interchange of marriages that is too hard ot swallow. also i feel we have time ot voice out corrections nad our opinions against the possble track on twiitter facebook balh home page etc right? lets not give out vibes for ending the show , i will be decvasted if she actually does thatConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shrirampink27cutiesakshi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top