Spice Girls Hangout: She is his soul-mate... - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Vee05-

For the record you will not find me here between 2 am-8am EST...😳

Me too I am absent from 1 am to 8 amπŸ˜†  EST
Edited by radss - 11 years ago
Originally posted by radss

I have to say I am not liking this Anjali ever since Arnav left...

Just a few hours  she was  in her delusional land getting UK visa and Tickets ready and withinn 2 hours she was pacing up and down the hall wondering why chotte didnt call.. That scene was so over the top...and when she overheard mami and MM...that reaction was almost as if her chotte had died...She knows how to gather attention...πŸ˜•...

She is a flipping lunatic!!!

The drama that surrounds her I cannot explain...I mean fine she has a disability but good lord itna nautanki wo bhi totally at wrong points...needy crazy woman!

I know right???? Like what is wrong with the Raizada's...like Anjali is a dumbfreak...but I didnt expect this Nani...plus Mami was being soft towards Khushi all this while but now she was giving shopping lists to this boy...like huh!!!!

Kal i think the line will go dead and bas...jo kaha wo kaha...jo suna wo suna...bas saansein tham jayegi...aur duniya bhi...bas reh jayenege unke alfaaz jo kabhie phir sunai denge...

Wah Wah!
But you are right, Khushi won't be able to say anything further before the kidnapper disconnects the call. All the more motivation for Khushi try and reach out to him to tell him how she feels too. Plus i think this confession has been timed to become her biggest strength to fight all obstacles and find her Arnav and bring him back!

The drama that surrounds her I cannot explain...I mean fine she has a disability but good lord itna nautanki wo bhi totally at wrong points...needy crazy woman!

She is not even clinging on to Shyamu much these days...Atleast that way she used to leave Arnav and Khushi aloneπŸ˜†

And if she sheds a few tears, everyone gathers around her like she's on her deathbed πŸ˜•
Today before Arnav called, everything became about her...I actually dislike scenes where they all rush to pamper and coddle her...like a spoilt brat πŸ˜‘

And all this while she was fine, suddenly she remembered Arnav hasn't called her in three days πŸ˜• and her nautanki started.
Edited by sbk2 - 11 years ago
What I liked about Aakash today was (his silent assertive mode is slowly coming back)
1) He was the one who cleared the commotion in the hall and asked Anji to be taken to her room, even Shyam did not think that
2) He took the phone from his mom to cut the conversation short
3) Quickly inquired about Scotland and passed the phone to Khushi

Anji was the only one who talked about calling the police not even Aakash thought about that. The dense brain does work in times of crisis
Originally posted by radss

She is not even clinging on to Shyamu much these days...Atleast that way she used to leave Arnav and Khushi aloneπŸ˜†

Lately shes been kinda self obsessed and self involved...like hugging her knees in that entire sari...and with all that hair all over...like woman get a grip on yourself...W*F will you do when you find out your husband is a chor and a cheater!!!! Like melt?πŸ˜• 
Originally posted by savvy05

What I liked about Aakash today was (his silent assertive mode is slowly coming back)
1) He was the one who cleared the commotion in the hall and asked Anji to be taken to her room, even Shyam did not think that
2) He took the phone from his mom to cut the conversation short
3) Quickly inquired about Scotland and passed the phone to Khushi

Anji was the only one who talked about calling the police not even Aakash thought about that. The dense brain does work in times of crisis

Its not about ransom (they would have called instead of making him call)...its not about the will (he would have already been killed!)...its about Khushi(It only makes sense.!!!!)...and maybe this is about NK...Maybe NK and Lavanya have joined forces and coming back like Junglee and Toofan to cause havoc...🀣

Lately shes been kinda self obsessed and self involved...like hugging her knees in that entire sari...and with all that hair all over...like woman get a grip on yourself...W*F will you do when you find out your husband is a chor and a cheater!!!! Like melt?πŸ˜• 

Ok Correction..Oxytocin cancelled...I am running with a vial of Valium for her...She needs to calm down asapπŸ˜†

Its not about ransom (they would have called instead of making him call)...its not about the will (he would have already been killed!)...its about Khushi(It only makes sense.!!!!)...and maybe this is about NK...Maybe NK and Lavanya have joined forces and coming back like Junglee and Toofan to cause havoc...🀣

Vee, all the more reason to link Lucknow past?