India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Question to Armaan fans (Page 3)

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

Funny how quickly he forgot about that hate!!!  I think he said I hate J for about 2 weeks.

There is a fine line between love and hate!!!

Incidently did you know last night and tonights episode is an exact copy of BLF.  The only difference is that when Armando takes Betty out they end up getting very intimate if you know what I mean.  However I doubt that will happen in the Indian version.

My point is they have started following BLF again.

You know what that means for the end dont you?

And it also explains why they have introduced Shweta!  Its to split up P&J and make way for an acceptable ending in JJKN.  If P marries the new character and she is portrayed well then a lot of Purab fans wont mind as I have read on here that most of you think P is too good for J.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
There is a fine line between love and hate!!!

true Surnita.....there is also a fine line between what seesawing emotions and insanity and Armaan seems to have crossed that lineWink
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Mallika is a childhood friend. Just as he was expected to take over gulmohur he was expected to marry mallika. this was expected by everyone esp his beloved father. for armaan this was a very convenient arrangement as it gave him security of an intelligent and beautiful partner. he did not love anyone enuf to try and change this arrangement. If u noticed it in the intial episodes it was shown armaan isnt serious abt mallika but she clings to him and refuses to let go. she will use any means to keep him for her. also that armaan is looking for his one true love.
Armaan has tried to tell her gently and not so gently many times that they are'nt meant for each other but refuses to accept it. Armaan has had no other option but to give in to her blackmail. U can imagine how desperate Mallika is by the fact that she forgave Armaan for chasing Yana just to keep her image in the society.
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Mallika is a childhood friend. Just as he was expected to take over gulmohur he was expected to marry mallika. this was expected by everyone esp his beloved father. for armaan this was a very convenient arrangement as it gave him security of an intelligent and beautiful partner.

And The presidency of Gulmohar

How can you forget that shreya!!! The very first reason he kept Mallika on his side was to secure his precidency. everything else is just imagination.

Jammy.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Alka,you have put forth a simple question with terribly complicated answer.Armaan doesn't love Mallika and never did.Mallika always used her power over Gulmohar to get Armaan do her bidding.She threatened to withdraw her support from his chairmanship if he didn't marry her and so on.

Probably Armaan would have treated her differently if she didn't try to tie him up so forcibly with herself.Shakles are the last things that keeps you in good relations with anyone.

Mallika lets her pettiness show in small things.When Armaan asked her to accompany him to Jassi's party,she positively spewed venom.And she never thought of belitting anyone who she didn't like even for one sec.So if she gets back what she dishes out to others,it's somewhat fair!!!!!!!!!!!  

angelic_devil IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 4:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Mallika is a childhood friend. Just as he was expected to take over gulmohur he was expected to marry mallika. this was expected by everyone esp his beloved father. for armaan this was a very convenient arrangement as it gave him security of an intelligent and beautiful partner.

How can you forget that shreya!!! The very first reason he kept Mallika on his side was to secure his precidency. everything else is just imagination.

Jammy.

Mallika knew it and still knows it. In Mallika's place I wud never force my bf to marry me in return for Chairmanship. But Mallika did that and knew what she was doing. She is no fool or babe in the woods. She has dug her own grave.
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jammy

Jammy.

Mallika knew it and still knows it. In Mallika's place I wud never force my bf to marry me in return for Chairmanship. But Mallika did that and knew what she was doing. She is no fool or babe in the woods. She has dug her own grave.

Well said!!!!!!!!Smile

Go to top