Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siya803 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
but i think she responded in the same way during that escalator scene and their first hug. remember?
NeenuAmmu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
agreed may be she sense it
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i feel the same..n i guess this would come as a surprise when we would c Manvi's feelings and  we wouldn't have to wait for her realization..😳and i hope over protective sister track is over soon...😊
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I want to see her fighting her feelings for Virat, because she does not want him to ruin his life by being with her, and for Virat to fight for her and show her that he did, does, and will ONLY LOVE HER!!
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
completely agree with what you said, can't wait to see the episode when viraat finally tells maanvi the truth...😍
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am glad u made this post because i was thinking the same way, there are moments when Maanvi senses something different in the way Virat looks at her...and i remember when Maanvi makes the comment abt this bday being her last, Virat grips her tight and tells her never to say something like that...she can sense it...
and i think that's why Virat always tries to hides his true feelings but they tend to slip out now and then...

and great prediction...u should totally write OS with the idea...i would love to read it :)

Reya <3
ehmmbh_luvr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i too noticed dat cd scene...n i too deep down feel dat manvi does realize virat's feeling for her...evevn though she's v playful but i neva thought she's immature...her character is a mix of plafulness n strong maturity which gives her da capability of reading n annanylising peoples thoughts...remember the chachu wala case...evevn though no one ever said it on face yet she understood taht drae is sum problem going on...so this proves she notices everything n understands everything but as u said is not giving any heed due to her health as she cannot see virat falling due to his love!
n i luvd your prediction😃