Roshani, Meenakshi, and the Two Men

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Roshani craves for the relation that she might have had with DC in the past. Meenakshi is shy, showing signs of first love. Both DC and Akshat are the bad boys that good girls find attractive. DC shows sympathy for Roshani but there is no empathy and he does not reciprocates her feelings. Akshat has not yet shown his cards but he is not leading her on. At present, he is acting like a friend but when he knows the kind of power that they hold as a couple on the audience, what will he do.  

Akshat & Meenakshi may become tomorrow's DC & Roshani.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: an12345678

Roshani craves for the relation that she might have had with DC in the past. Meenakshi is shy, showing signs of first love. Both DC and Akshat are the bad boys that good girls find attractive. DC shows sympathy for Roshani but there is no empathy and he does not reciprocates her feelings. Akshat has not yet shown his cards but he is not leading her on. At present, he is acting like a friend but when he knows the kind of power that they hold as a couple on the audience, what will he do.  

Akshat & Meenakshi may become tomorrow's DC & Roshani.

no no.. i dnt think akshat has evr be DC.. he lacks that cool intellect which DC has.. he is more heart driven rather than being brain driven.. he is very CRAZY.. and is altogether a fool...! he cn nvr be DC...rather his brother angad has the potential to become DC in future...πŸ˜›
Edited by kasturika_kashu - 11 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kasturika_kashu

no no.. i dnt think akshat has evr be DC.. he lacks that cool intellect which DC has.. he is more heart driven rather than being brain driven.. he is very CRAZY.. and is altogether a fool...! he cn nvr be DC...rather his brother angad has the potential to become DC in future...πŸ˜›

😊 One never knows what one may become because of the events outside one's control. The recent episodes have revealed that DC wasn't always this cunning, manipulative, success-driven DC. Why did he become today's DC ... events that were not in his control Same may happen with Akshat too.
Edited by an12345678 - 11 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You have raised some interesting points, Its a close watch... This show is so interesting every turn has us going to understand the depth of these characters,

DC is a complex character to me , When you see his actions when he was sitting with Roshini he has that pain in his eyes for the state she is I saw and felt in those few seconds, and later it vanished, he was again the lord..the ring master whom Rohini calls, what went with them is to be uncovered , i hope the Cv;s touch into it since these aspects of life are very important when one steps into the world created for ourselves, Rejection need desire she is a package of all that and these these has taken a toll on her and she is defeneitlu taking something to overcome the depression, Aren;t we also somewhere responsible for our moves ?? I feel she needs to ask this for herself, She cannot hate DC she needs him but where the line broke one needs to see I would defiently be interested in knowing...

Meenakshi I see her still naive, and she comes into talks easily, her mom praising the pair made her over the moon and she was seeing a breeze of fresh ness thinking of Akshat, Akshat is right now a wounded tiger as DC put it and his mind is occupied with the loss of his win from the round which got over, But again meenakshi will heal his wound somewhere, But will that boost his quest to achieve his goal or make him vulnerable is to be seen...

Meenakshi's quest is still not rooted, and she will see herself still walking in the smooth raod, AKshat has been pricked by a thorn and is bleeding a little , will be wipe his wound off and move ahead or will he hold Meenakshi's hand walk together is to be seen..

Interesting angles I wouldn't coompare the two but yes dimensions can be derived
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

You have raised some interesting points, Its a close watch... This show is so interesting every turn has us going to understand the depth of these characters,

DC is a complex character to me , When you see his actions when he was sitting with Roshini he has that pain in his eyes for the state she is I saw and felt in those few seconds, and later it vanished, he was again the lord..the ring master whom Rohini calls, what went with them is to be uncovered , i hope the Cv;s touch into it since these aspects of life are very important when one steps into the world created for ourselves, Rejection need desire she is a package of all that and these these has taken a toll on her and she is defeneitlu taking something to overcome the depression, Aren;t we also somewhere responsible for our moves ?? I feel she needs to ask this for herself, She cannot hate DC she needs him but where the line broke one needs to see I would defiently be interested in knowing...

Meenakshi I see her still naive, and she comes into talks easily, her mom praising the pair made her over the moon and she was seeing a breeze of fresh ness thinking of Akshat, Akshat is right now a wounded tiger as DC put it and his mind is occupied with the loss of his win from the round which got over, But again meenakshi will heal his wound somewhere, But will that boost his quest to achieve his goal or make him vulnerable is to be seen...

Meenakshi's quest is still not rooted, and she will see herself still walking in the smooth raod, AKshat has been pricked by a thorn and is bleeding a little , will be wipe his wound off and move ahead or will he hold Meenakshi's hand walk together is to be seen..

Interesting angles I wouldn't coompare the two but yes dimensions can be derived

Shanti: I don't find DC a complex character. He is kind of an open-book to me. He had sympathy for Roshani but she was craving for empathy. Roshani admires the person and is in love. She is his mirror that he does not want to acknowledge. It's not because he may become weak but because she no longer matters in his game to be the best reality show producer (Akshat also wants to be the best dancer)

I said in one of my posts: The creator can create but creations have a mind of their own. DC is creating events but how the participants will react to those events is not in his hands. He may end-up being completely surprised.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well said, Yeah he is an open book, I don't think complex.. and Roshini knowing him and he acclaims in todays episode that has a valid point...

And yes about the creator and creations is what I think he will also want to closely watch...

The narration he gave to Sandhya about the  jungle, and the animals is exactly what as human beings he will with the plots which get created and how they walk thorough it ..

Do keep posting ur views and its interesting to read.😊
Taiyo thumbnail
Thank You, Shanti 😊. I still have to reply to your post. Will do that soon. 😊
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hm very interesting observation all an,shanti and kassturi .. i feel DC is a layered character..calculative,focused and also very very much in control of controlling each situation to his own advantage.He is 2 steps ahead of everyone else...
I feel DC is also partly beautiful and intriguing to me bec apu plays itπŸ˜†  but on serious note i feel that character like him is norm for today,I feel he has a humanity in him,he thrives to shape people to cope with reality of the life...i feel the person who has ability to be on his path could be angad because Angad too was/is living in Shadow of his brother and he too is to good for his own good but ...his own brothers gives two hoots about his efforts/feelings...the day angad feel this he will be on path to future only focused on himself and every action would be taken with calculation and precision of DC
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Very interesting post. but I'd like to disagree with only one point.
I just don't think that Akshat can ever be DC,He's crazy,He wants to be the best,The best dancer but he's not someone who 'd do mistakes n later won't give any damn to it,if it was case then he'd not have felt guilty n running with M to meet Sameer.On the other that DC is very focused,He thinks he is better than god,He just knows it,he doesn't want to be best like Akshat.He knows & thinks he's the best .. so one can different DC from Akshat,vice versa by this only.

Akshat is egoistic Crazy,childish.Wins makes him happy,loss.. sad & then we see him throwing tantrums,Where DC one idea failed,he's ready with his next move,when he's playing game he doesn't care for anyone where Akshat unknowingly hurt others,even his bro face the consequence.He's not jealous that his bro won,but he's sad n mad coz he lost.He just doesn't know how to show his feelings correctly n that's why other may misunderstand him later,may be his bro too as he's already fell into K's words cum-trap.

Yes,you never know what tomorrow will bring for you,a person' change due to circumstances but the base of his up-bringing (Ehh!I'm just not able to get the right words ATM) doesn't change with it or overnight,how much you want it but,the true self of yours always reflect in some way or other.

DC,may be was not this bad always,something happened which made him this cruel but the player mind he had always otherwise it wouldn't have possible for him to be what he's today.Still the nice person in him,we get to see in few situation.

You are hurt coz there was reason that you got hurted.You may blame others perhaps you are right may be still you 'r also slightly responsible for that otherwise how the situation took place.

There is a reason behind everything & with the other party you 'r equally responsible,isn't it.

Edited by piya2025 - 11 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Piya: We are seeing today's DC and have no idea how he was when he was just starting-off. He will not turn-out exactly like DC -- everyone is an unique individual -- may not have a similar life story tomorrow but may transform into Akshat with DC like character attributes.