!WU 22.May.2012!Raveena In trouble due to Gaurav

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for such a quick Wu ...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
thanks for such a quick WUπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
thank u so much for ur fast update.. sinal scenes r nice...
Thanks for the quick update, Neeme.. I had predicted that Raveena would be in trouble in Yesterday's WU and wrote it in comment, and here we are and got it in today's episode.. SiNal's scenes were so good, as always!!
thnk u fr giving update.

nice episode and sinal scenes were mindblowing.

overall episode was fast paced & fabulous.
Edited by amul2012 - 11 years ago
thnk for WU neeme
yaa as u said...Seema was fab...she's an example to all those women...Arti rocked
The best character in Parichay is Seema and at times i feel she is the real protoganist of the show and not sidhi who keeps crying if something wrong happens and who keeps on making mistakes.. Seema is nore like a real life character and the actress doin the role is also too good..
Thanks fr the update btw.. :)
thanx for WU
 SiNal scenes are awesome😊😊
i really loved it😊😊
Originally posted by stunninstar

The best character in Parichay is Seema and at times i feel she is the real protoganist of the show and not sidhi who keeps crying if something wrong happens and who keeps on making mistakes.. Seema is nore like a real life character and the actress doin the role is also too good..
Thanks fr the update btw.. :)
Cv is showing Siddhi as weak person. may be bcz she not so mature..and with age she will learn so many things as well..Even The Kunal was Not Strong when His First Love Richa Left him..Kunal lose all the hopes in his life... But the way Seema Handels her Life's, such a Big incident..Thats Really an example ... Audience should learn from this..Bcz in different scenrios, but this happens at big level with todays women..So dealing with it strongly is much much better then lossing all Hopes in life...