Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sheenug

sheenug

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Khushi calls up her dancer friend (Paro) and discusses about her winning plan and how they both cheated Roli & Bhardwaj family. She warns her friend not to reveal anything about her past as Billorani. Her friend agreed and Khushi cuts the call by saying that she will now call her again after becoming Mrs. Sankalp Bhardwaj. All Bhardwaj family returns home with Khushi except Mataji.

After returning Sankalp's mom (Karuna) said to to Khushi that this is Bhardwaj's house and Khushi compliments her that it's a very nice home. Then she thanks them for dropping her to Delhi and wants to leave. Roli is looking upset on the back. Sankalp's mom asked her shockingly where she wants to go now. Then she replied that she doesn't know and might be she gets some Dharamshala nearby. Everybody is amused in the family. Karuna stops her and tells her that Bhardwaj's house is her own house now. On this, Khushi said that before marriage it's not good to stay in in-laws home. Then Karuna replied her by saying that she can stay there as a guest in a guest room and she (Khushi) agreed to that. 

While entering home Simer stops her and do welcome aarti. Roli is looking upset on the back. Khushi remembers her sister while Simer is doing aarti. Its no one else its "Anisha". Khushi's sister is Anisha. Khushi remembers Anisha's last words, Anisha blamed Simer for everything happended to her. Khushi gives evil smile and thinks that this aarti is a happiness for her but unluck for Simer. She remembered Anisha's death and wants to take revenge from Bhardwaj family and Simer. On the other hand Simer welcomes her with happy heart. Karuna instructs Ramukaka to put Khushi's luggage in guest room. Karuna also ask Sankalp to show Khushi guestroom. Sankalp happily takes her to show guestroom. Siddhant reminds Prem as they are getting late for bank. Everybody wants to relax but before that wants to have a cup of tea. Simer happily agreed to make tea for everyone and ask everyone to relax in a room. Manoranjan is complaining to herself why everyone is ignoring her as she did lot of hard work in Imarti's house.

Sankalp happily showed Khushi a guestroom and said to her that this is her room till their marriage happens. Khushi asked Sankalp if he wants to say something. On this Sankalp says no and went outside. Khushi closes the door and panic that Sankalp is a chipkuram. She is panic that Sankalp is watching her as if he didn't saw any beautiful girl before. Suddenly Khushi saw her red bag and opens her bag in which her sisters's asthiya was there. She remembers her promise to herself that she will not put her sisters asthiya in Ganga till she takes her revenge from Simer. She talks to herself that she already started her mission and Karuna is in her hands. She says that she'll use Karuna to break all relations of Bhardwaj family. She also worries about Roli as she (Roli) know all her truth. She remembers her past of  nachne gaanewali and thinks how boring it is to stay in Bhardwaj family. She remembered her past life was so exciting than the current one. She opens her alcohol bottle to get rid of tiredness and boredom.

On the other hand, Roli is worried about Khushi in her and Siddhant's room. She tells Siddhant that might be Khushi's dancer friend (paro) lied to everyone to save Khushi from the mess. Siddhant replied to Roli that she might be thinking too deeply about that. Siddhant tells Roli to ignore everything and tells her to concentrate on her studies and exam. He tells her to study. Roli was not in mood to study but Siddhant forces her to do so by showing her books on the closet. Books are on the closet roof and Roli tries to pick up but fells down on Siddhant's arms. Siddhant romantically catches Roli and started staring her. Roli is embarrassed and wants to get down from Siddhant's arms. Then they both had an eye lock sessions and Siddhant helps her to pick her books. Siddhant thinks in his mind that someday Roli will definitely love him.

Precap: Panditji says to Bhardwaj family that both Khushi and Sankalp kundli is matching but there is one problem. He says that there is only one shubh mahurat after six days for marriage. If they will not marry them on that day then the next shubh mahurat is only after a year.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by sheenug - 23 May 2012 at 6:59am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*amankodiahcirmomsx3shiny3spriyanka297~~~Sweta~~~shantellbrownKenpachinurulain.Tanya.lastminashred12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 22nd May, 2012" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sheenug

sheenug

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I'm sorry guys if there are mistakes in my WU as this is my first ever update. Please guide me if i can improve myself.

spriyanka297

Groupbie

spriyanka297

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
thanks for updating... well done Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheenug

sheenug

sheenug

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks…

Vsoujanya

Goldie

Vsoujanya

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
awesome update! thank you very much! Smile

sheenug

javishan09

javishan09

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Thank you for ur WU. its perfect describe, keep it up

sheenug

three

three

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
now i think the marrige will be only after a year?????
everyone will realise how khush is and all tht
wht do u ppl think?

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheenug

I'm sorry guys if there are mistakes in my WU as this is my first ever update. Please guide me if i can improve myself.

Thanx for doing the update

just do one thing

make ur post members only by typing

[M E M B E R S O N L Y]

edit the gaps between letters

and add 

[N O C O P Y] tag in the same way

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.