Ashutoshji
Toshji
Ashbaby
Ashums
Ashkins
Other
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Am rather tired of hearing Nidhi address her husband as Dr Ashutosh...think it is time she thought of something else...apart from the usual honey, darling, baby, sweetheart, saiyyan, janoo etc etc of course...here are my suggestions...pick the one you think works best...feel free to come up with alternatives too ...

P.S- Have not gone with Ashu simply cos everybody else calls him that..
Toshji-short,be pronounced easily and Suniye Ji ka Ji part bhi rahega😉Waise,i've another name 2 suggest-Adrakji😆
Nice poll. Waise, yeh gana toh hum kab se ga rahen hai!! But CVs, hai, just do not want to do anything about this!!! 😡

I selected Ashuji, just coz  his family calls him Ashu and at the same time the 'ji' will keep that respect that seems very important to Nidhi, though I  must admit there is something very endearing about the 'ji'.

Originally posted by Shee_xaan

Saiyan

Shee-superb.It's  best name-lekin Ji lagao na...
."SAAIYANJI"👍🏼
When Nidhi lost in jungle. She call Dr Ashutosh. I feel ilttle difficult . At that time she can call just Ashutosh. Edited by LuvKrithika - 11 years ago
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Shee-superb.It's  best name-lekin Ji lagao na...."SAAIYANJI"👍🏼
Nice
Ashutosh ... wuld b my choice..

but i personally like 'suniye ji' better... its so romantic..
Nice poll

i just want her to call him 'ashutosh'.. it will be one 'aww' moment in ktlk (height of optimistic thinking)

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Ashutosh ... wuld b my choice..

but i personally like 'suniye ji' better... its so romantic..
This Suniyeji was decided by them on the first day itself at the Darga and again they had confirmed with each other after they got back together. But still the script continues with Dr Ashutosh - dont know why . Suniye Ji is so sweet - Dr Ashutosh sounds so formal esp now.
 i also personally go for "suniyeji"...ashutosh is ok lekin us me romance aur sweetness ki kami hai zara sa... and suniyeji is perfectly alright,,,,,,,,,,,,aurkhasker😉 malliqa ke samne, woww