Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Important Thread+Mitrashakti RIP

deleteaccount thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                             😊Lets not point out the bads and stupids in todays episode😊 
                               ❤️💔Its time we concentrate more on the confession ❤️💔

C E L E B R A T I O N

🤗 A mouthful of Jalebis in all your mouths and a happy/sad hug🤗

* Arnav thinks he's going to die,He doesnt want anything to be left incomplete other than his What The...
*I wonder how Khushi is managing to look prettier day by day and Sanaya is acting so well [as usual] that the entire week rocked. Waiting for the TRP's😳
*Arnav without his KG's of gel and looked so Hot I fell out of my bed😍
*Its celebration time also because [Anyways Arnav wont die,so no point in being sad]Khushi has donated all her hair pieces to Shyamieu and her hair's falling on her face maing her look heavenly!
*Arnav ,You wont die-Khushi wont let you. Its Snake's death time🤢
*Anjali, Daljeet -You rocked today. Really , Expressions and all 👏

All I can say is

Sanaya Barun - Arnav Khushi

You made my heart skip a beat [once again] With your heartbreaking                                                       confession and those pearl like eyes💔

❤️I LOVE YOU BOTH❤️

PS- Most of you must have heard about our forum member ,Mitrashakti Passing away .
We were left hearbroken and I would request you all to pray for her soul to rest in peace and may Allah give her family patience.
Her Kids saw there mom die in front of their eyes-Just pray they overcome the grief soon
They have their entire life ahead of them!

She would have been so happy to see this! Even now I cant forget her!
Edited by -Neloufer- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deleteaccount thumbnail

Obviously the credit for the pictures goes to Shruti_P

Thanks Shruti!

.DivaDeluxe. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
YIPPIII!!!🥳
Now is celebration time! He said it, he said those 3 words!!❤️
Some of us didn't want him to say those words under such circumstances, but heck, I believe the confession couldn't have been any better. 
Hats off, to both Sanaya and Barun. You two made me cry my eyes out today😭 And you both ROCKED the entire epi! Keep up the mindblowing work!
The upcoming track is going to be as rocking, if not more, than todays episode! I'm sure!😍

Mitrashakti: May God bless you with paradise, and may your soul rest in peace. 
My prayers are with you and your family. May God give your kids strenght to move on, because they have their whole lives infront of them!

Edited by diva.deluxe - 11 years ago
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Sooo, I'm back! 😆

The episode was AMAZING. Celebration, indeed! 😃

I just wish we didn't know that the "I love you" was coming. But again, I think the promo was well-planned. It definitely saved a lot of girls passing out! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Barun and Sanaya did a fantastic job! 👏👏 10/10 for the two.

PS: I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Barun's new hairstyle. I'm glad he didn't get a haircut yet! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by ~Saraa~ - 11 years ago
deleteaccount thumbnail
Originally posted by: diva.deluxe

YIPPIII!!!🥳

Now is celebration time! He said it, he said those 3 words!!❤️
Some of us didn't want him to say those words under such circumstances, but heck, I believe the confession couldn't have been any better. 
Hats off, to both Sanaya and Barun. You two made me cry my eyes out today😭 And you both ROCKED the entire epi! Keep up the mindblowing work!
The upcoming track is going to be as rocking, if not more, than todays episode! I'm sure!😍

Mitrashakti: May God bless you with paradise, and may your soul rest in peace. 
My prayers are with you and your family. May God give your kids strenght to move on, because they have their whole lives infront of them!

Yes, we got a very unique confession🥳
Not that ,under the trees, in the cafe's 'I LOVE YOU'
But in the kidnappers home😆

SaRun again did better than the best they ever did👏

Mitrashati- RIP
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I come online rarely nowadays but whenever I see your thread I feel releived! Good job!

the confession- Aww

Mixture of emotion
😭💔 ❤️
deleteaccount thumbnail
Originally posted by: IPKKND4ever

I come online rarely nowadays but whenever I see your thread I feel releived! Good job!

the confession- Aww

Mixture of emotion
😭💔 ❤️

Thank you soo much!😳
mkasisHC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
woh aagaya hai
yehi happy happy news hai <3
deleteaccount thumbnail
Hoping for K's confession too...