Phir Subah Hogi

Soo confused

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweet samie

sweet samie

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Based on the promos (vikram and sugani and coat)...DO VIKRAM AND SUGANI STAND A CHANCE... 

feelings seems to be developing ... between Sugni and Vikram... but is their room for marriage.. I really don't want another 

Bairi Piya ...  I love Vikram and sugani... but I want MARRIAGE..  Angry

Does TRUE LOVE CONQUER ALL IN THIS SHOW.. THAN AGAIN WHO IS THE TRUE LOVE... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zerrokamala2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Soo confused" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

hi the story is still developing.
i think as of now sugni has immense respect for vikram as he helped her wenevr she was in trouble and vikram admires her for her independent and different thinking.
And moreover tv shows are ruled by trp and cvs keep a keen eye on it and decide future tracks based on trp so we cant conclude anything now

kamala2012

kamala2012

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
It looks like finally the CVs have decided to develop Vikram-Sugni story. But a repeat of Bairi Piya will be boring. 

I feel like the audience response to Adi-Sugni story may not have been very good. Adi's character needs to be written well. Even though his father left him and his mom for a bedia, Adi must know for sure that many Thakurs treat bedia badly. So his anger is not very convincing. They should have shown a stronger reason for his hatred for bedia. 

Whereas Vikram's character is much more realistic. He knows the customs but having lived in Delhi, he has different views and is able to express them well.

If the CVs want the audience to support Adi-Sugni pair, they need to do more. Otherwise, audience will want Vikram-Sugni pair. 

One guess I have- Vikram will be shown to be married, and Sugni will be hurt. Then she will hate all Thakurs, by which time Aditya might have fallen for her. Then he will have to change her view and then marry her. Thats one possibility. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cyrineRaleighbcatshunu6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.