Ruk Jaana Nahin

Update 22 may 2012_OMG

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

seriallover_OMG

seriallover_OMG

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Episode starts with sanchi and her father going back home.Suddenly some goons started chasing them.Sanchi and her father got worried and tried to avoid them but they couldnt.Ab hui indu ki entry and he told sanchi that now its his time to take revenge.

Some people came in van and took tarachand away..sanchi tried to help him but indu held her tight.Indu did everything that I really cant explain...For ex-he grabbed her by hair while she was trying hard to free herself...CryCryCryCryCryCryI SERIOUSLY FELT BAD FOR SANCHI.

I REALLY DO feel for sanchi-----nothing romantic at all INDU SIR

He scared her a lot,,,telling her that "ONly if u had a little bit of love for me instead of this fear ,this would never have happened...
HATE U INDUAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Then he asked her to walk with him but when she refused then he carried her on her shoulders and the band-baja followed him till he reached mandap.Sanchi was struggling throughout and I literally shed tears for her...VERY BAD INDU...Everyone was looking at sanchi and she went through hell of humiliation.CryCryCryCry

He released her and asked her to wear the wedding dress and get ready asap.Sanchi as usual thew it away and indu again violently grabbed her hands and asked his friends to bring sanchi's dose i,e, sanchi's father tarachand and I could see that he was badly beaten.

Sanchi was shocked seeing all this and indu asked her again whether she would like to get married or see her father dead...
When guddu put a knife on tarachand,only then sanchi cried and shouted that she will marry him(Curse u indu)

She picked up that lehnga and went to change.Meanwhile indu was all dressed and ready for the marriage.Sanchi came,indu smiled and asked her to move towards mandap.Sanchi all teary and upset sat down in mandap while looking at her father who was looking equally devastated.

Episode ends with sanchi having flashbacks of her happy moments with her family and telling them the kind of guy she wanted,,,,,,,(I cried a lot for sanchi)

Precap:-----

Sanchi and indu got married--------Sanchi looking totally shattered

IAm totally hopeless that any lovey-dovey scene  would ever happen between them...
And indu thanks for making me hate u.Today u proved that u never loved her,u just wanted her ,,,,first for the sake of love and now for the sake of revenge.U just want her to be a plaything that u can pick up or leave at whim...

ANiruddh and pooja-----Great acting

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

jag12chhedapink0213laddoodent4ubcclLovePrajaWestwicksuki11madanikenancy1996_mahi_samarp20-SD-0l0veyroshaeldsouza91lashySilentsoulsallu_lover_dkmystery_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update 22 may 2012_OMG" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lashy

IF-Sizzlerz

lashy

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
beautiful update for a dramatic episode :)

Westwick

Westwick

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
This serial gone to the mad dogs. Hated the story line. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEY_mahi_

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
ohhh man gr8 update... but got to say kya acting thi AD-PS ki... even  i got scared by watchng yeh kya ho raha hai.. konsa avatar dhaaran kia AD ne..
@seriallover_omg-  even i felt bad for sanchi... people their were watchng her life gettng ruined... plus they wer njoyng it... n yes when she came .. indu asked her to move towards her BARBAADI... gosh
watever lets see aaage kya hota hai... pyaar ka P bhii mat lo ab pata nhi kab hoga god only knows... chalo we will have to wait n watch...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11UDEY

suki11

suki11

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!

Again a quick-paced no nonsense epi! And it was so good today with brilliant performances all around!

From reading the posts already made today, I've gathered the general mood in this forum is anger towards Indu. And I'm well and truly ready to jump onto the bandwagon here! Indu's saving grace (if you can call it that) in today's epi was, the fact that once again he was as always brutally honest.
He didn't hide the fact that he was out for revenge, nor did he hide the fact that he would leave no stone unturned to get what he wanted. Indu didn't mince words, and neither did he dress anything him in fancy frillings. He told Sanchi harshly that he was out to ruin her with this marriage and he would resort to murder to make her go through with it. Indu has convinced himself that Sanchi is playing a game, and he is determined to beat her at any cost.
She's made a fool out of him one too many times now, and finally her latest stunt of putting him behind bars was the straw that broke the camel's back.

The worst part for me today, was what actually on paper would seem to be a hilarious scene. Indu dancing amongst his friends, to the band baja, with Sanchi on his back squealing. But watching that scene was so horrible, that I wanted to jump into the TV and yank Sanchi off Indu! How humiliating and painful must that have been for Sanchi? Has Indu lost all respect for her? He treated her like a cheap piece of meat, and let his friends, her supposed devers see her in such a panicked sad state.

Has Indu ever loved Sanchi? You know the fact that even now whilst he was ranting madly, he can't help but grudging praise her, or that he has never denied that he has loved her, makes me believe that he does. Oddly the way he ever tries to pass off his feelings as infatuation or lust even after all the times Sanchi has cruelly spurned him, gives me food for thought. To save face he could have said anything that he was possessed by madness, he had deluded himself into thinking he was in love etc. etc. But no Indu is adamant and stubborn that what he felt/feels for Sanchi is love. Nothing less, nothing more and he sees no need to hide this from anyone.

I felt horrible for both Sanchi and Tarachand today. May no father go through what Tarchand did. How helpless must he have felt knowing that whilst he wanted to be his daughter's strength, he instead became her weakness? And Sanchi, God when she was thinking that her ideal husband would love and respect her parents as much as his own, I had a lump in my throat.

Can Indu ever redeem himself? Who knows post wedding, we might see him once again lock himself in a room, and get his friends to beat him senseless for making Sanchi cry. Still that won't be enough Indu.

On a side note here are some life lessons for Indu and Sanchi.

Firstly Sanchi never attempt to engage a gunda in a panga by publicly humiliating him to the media, breaking a promise/deal with him, and sending him to jail on false charges, because you will get hurt. It's as dumb as prancing around in a bright red outfit, in front of an enraged bull, because as we all know you will get goared for doing so. Yes it's not fair as you should be allowed to wear whatever you want, whenever you want without fear, but still red+bull= your gonna get goared.

Secondly what good old Indu has yet to learn, and I can't wait to see him learn this particular life lesson. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Ha, Indu you might think you've won by marrying Sanchi then ditching her, but still just wait and watch. Because I have full faith by the time Sanchi is done with you that is all you will be able to do. Wait and Watch your Barbardi.

And with that I will sign off with a maniacal Indu style laugh!

Edited by suki11 - 22 May 2012 at 4:06pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikeUDEY_mahi_roshaeldsouza91lashy

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
suki... what to say ... luv reading your posts... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updateSmile.. soon it will  be Indu begging for mercy and Sanchi will have the Gabbar Singh's whipEvil Smile..i will watch this show for the sake of Sanchi ONLYEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaeldsouza91

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.