Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AshBendre

Yes that could be correct. But its funny how dadisa always orders makhan kaka to do all her bidding. His so thin n frail looking that i feel one day he would faint...😛

nice quit character...😊
well i too was thinking in same line kee he might be head of all servant cum driver...thats why we always hear form DS..makhan yaa kar..makhan wou kar...😆...nice cute quite character...and well said he is true sence loyal to DS at any stage of life and time since he in havelliii...😊
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: payalibm

nice quit character...😊
well i too was thinking in same line kee he might be head of all servant cum driver...thats why we always hear form DS..makhan yaa kar..makhan wou kar...😆...nice cute quite character...and well said he is true sence loyal to DS at any stage of life and time since he in havelliii...😊

Yes Payal. If he would have been an employee of a palace/haveli in the USA or UK  or any western country where the employment  and human rights laws are mostly in favor of the employee, he would have sued dadisa for exploiting him and also made him pay overtime for all the extra work he does for her 😃