India-Forums

May 02 updates-dates changed

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 5:15am | IP Logged

Ruby says that she has all the shares and that she will throw the out. The family gets to know of Ruby's presence. Netra tells Gyan that Jia has done this on purpose. Jia goes to ruby and confronts her but Ruby says she is going to ruin Gyan. Gyan is with the lawyer who tells that things are complicated … Gyan does not allow Jia to sit in the family meeting. Jia takes a vow that she will make amends. Gyan is in the office when Ruby comes and tells them that even their house is not theirs.

Lame lame lame

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Ok this is soooooooo sexist ok. when shekhar had that one night stand his dad was like its ok and send him of to pune but then he got mad at jia for him having to go to poona. When jia got divorce he said thats what she always wanted hello he got married again. But before that he was like jia is my daughter blah blah he is such a hypocrite he only wanted jia for the baby it went downhill after that.

TO make long story short for this lame storyline:

Jia finds out the truth manas is with ruby and tells everyone noone believes her. Netra has her baby gyan finally got a grandchild and accepted netra as his daughter in law. But do we really know that netra isnt faking her pregnancy? is she really pregnant?

chweetweety Goldie
chweetweety
chweetweety

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Man...this is the limit....when will they show amendments on this Angry How can everyone turn away from jia who was all the time thinking only on this family....Cry
SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:32am | IP Logged
i know man how much insult can woman take what is this teaching us? or some of the viewers who watch this that a Man can mistreat a women and she will still stay with him? He can cheat and she should stand by his side? This show is about women right? then why is it showing the mistreat of a poor girl? who does nothing but the goodness of the family?
Vini Goldie
Vini
Vini

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:01am | IP Logged

i can understand, what nethra is doing is out of love for shekhar though it's wrong cause she is torturing a very good person (jia) but i cannot understand everyone else.
i hate gyan....Angry he use to treat jia as his own daughter and he knows she is always right and there for the family.
i hate rukmani....Angry as she does not have a mind of her own.
i hate manas....Angry he knows what a good person jia is, why is he bothering her as she was always there for him, helping him with his business . why he took her baby?
i hate savitri devi.....Angry as she has caused so much pain to jia too, she wants her daughter to hold the family but now her own daughter is unhappy as samar is in jail. can't she see that jia is still trying to help samar and always taking care of devyani.
and I hate the biggest hypocrite shekhar.....Angry he is the villian i must say. no mind of his own, he married jia out of love, he knows her before marriage. he should die out of guilt.
so basically this show sucks, when everything goes wrong then only they realise the real problem or the person behind the problem. just like in jia's rape case after everything they realised it was gyan's own friend who was behind all this.
And in the end i will say that jia herself is the biggest enemy of herself. move on..............

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:24am | IP Logged

WELL DONE VINIClap COULD have said it better myself. I had blamed jia first place when she got netra in the house. The show died right after Manas was shown as the culprit. This show should just end already its probably not even getting enough people watching it.

That whole family uses people its right in front of our eyes. What do the writers think before writing this? they are making the show soo gay and lame.

But you said everything i needed to say.

Vini Goldie
Vini
Vini

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 11:18am | IP Logged

thanks SimarikSmokin! I agree with u the should end it now.

but look at us even we don't stop reading updates as being a human being we want all the culprits to be punished and all the stupid ones to realise their mistake and accept jia and throw nethra out. i want nethra's dadi to help jia. oh god or i must say writers please wake up.

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
thax a lot for the update.Clap

Go to top