•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Well before I tell you what help I want... let me tell you a few things about me...

First: I am doing day job, which I am planning to quit next month. So I am going to be jobless.
Second: I am planning to dedicate my career into writing. That means I am planning to write a novel, which I will be publishing soon.
Third: I am planning to do this as full-time novelist career.

That's it about few things...

Now coming to the point...

I have tried to take help from many writing sites, but really they were not that helpful for me... Because they have no idea about our Indian cultures, so they couldn't help much.

Since this is the writing corner, what I am planning to do is before I step forward for publishing my novel... whatever I will write, I want to share that in this forum, so that as a reader and a creative writer you can help me for writing my complete novel.

I am planning to update story every day or atleast once in a week...

So please help me if I can really post my novel story here and that moment I want honest feedback and if you  want to criticize my story, you are welcome to do that, but just don't be harsh, because it's my first time.

The novel is romance, fantasy and mystery/ suspense.
hey go on take a leap , you never know whats in store untill you dont take some risks . personally ppl don trespond much here but im sure i will - so go on and  dont lose hope. 
Originally posted by NinaArief

hey go on take a leap , you never know whats in store untill you dont take some risks . personally ppl don trespond much here but im sure i will - so go on and  dont lose hope. 

Thank you Nina. I'm glad someone atleast responded. I'm going to start posting story from tomorrow, probably. 😊

But since you responded and you will hopefully reply to my story so I'm taking the risk and will post an introduction and the character sketch of my story today in few minutes.

I have already worked on three chapters.

I'm even going to invite other people of india-forums to read story...

So let see how things goes...

😕
Edited by renu4u - 11 years ago