Ajay's spending cosy moments with his fiancee in L

NimR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

All you guys who are sweating it out and working really hard in these sunny days, have all the reason to feel jealous after reading this article. Why? Well, your favourite star ajay chaudhary, last seen as Abhay in phulwa, is busy chilling out these days. He has let his hair down and soaking the sun in picturesque Los Angeles (LA). And he is sniffing a romantic air as he is with his better half, Jyoti Makkar

"I have been working continuously since the last two years. So, after Phulwa went off air, I decided to take a much needed break. I decided to come to LA as Jyoti's brother's family stays here," shared the actor with Tellychakkar.com.

He further continued, "I have been here since the last ten days and will stay for more 15 days. After all, we have to attend Jyoti's brother's two year old son, Jiansh's birthday. We have also been to New York and we will be going to Las Vegas."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for sharing! :D

Dang! He looks HOT there! He got a haircut, super cool. ☺️
Sigh...I envy his fiancee right now, lucky girl! 

Bus, Ajay bahut break hogai now please come back and start a new show soon! We miss you. ;((
thiku thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank youuu... A much awaited news about our dear prince charming... Yes we all guessed that u should be having some good days with your heart... still we needed very badly this news... Wow I am jumping now finally a news about you... And you look too good with that look... with a short cut hair, glass... Jyothy looks very different I think... She also look good...So Ajay is also enjoying traveling now a days Just like me 😳 😉 😆I am like this after reading this...

Edited by thiku - 11 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aha i was right he is off to US to his fiancee😆see Ajay i am such loyal fan of you wherever you disappear i can tell where you are 😉o so you have been to New York too i made a song for you and Jyoti hum do premi statue of liberty pe😆 it proved right too you have been to NY too😆well sing love songs to Jyoti now in LA😉but come to work too soon its been two months since Phulwa ended ..missing you so much😭and don't give long break to work and i think you know quite well those actors who give long breaks to work they often get break in success of their work too😕well this is what i have observed even many big stars faced this so better not give long break...and how can i forget  looking so cool and hot all in one in those clothes ☺️that hair cut... those glasses ...☺️that entire look too good ☺️haye i am gone ...thud . Jyoti you lucky girl ...vacation is Los Angeles with such a handsome ,cool , hot , sweet , nice  , loving  fiancee ...Jyoti you are indeed one lucky  girl😳 Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@sidra ..wow you were once again on spot on yaar😆

o o i am jumping finally a news on Ajay i feel like dancingand he is looking so so infinite hot there ☺️can't explain in words ☺️❤️haye Jyoti you lucky girl i am so envy of you...vacation in LA ...with such a hot and handsome and sweet fiancee who won't envy you Jyoti..😍haye 😍
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanx 4 the info!!😊😊so our guess wa srite that he must b in US wid his fiancee!!😊😊

@sidra i agree wid u that hope he won't take long break from the work. plz do cum back in sum gud & new show & if possible i want 2 see both him & sargun 2gether as a lead in sum oder gud show!!!😊

@TM theres slide show of this pic!! there r 7 pics in total.can sum1 plz post thos epics also or i shud try it!!!😊😊
Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dolly Anu has posted pics in Picture gallery check them there 😊
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vacation in L.A, NY, L.V...pretty cool..might not be very peaceful places with natural beauty but fun places when it comes to shopping , restaurants , luxurious hotels especially Los Angeles , and Vegas ..so have fun shopping Ajay...but men don't like shopping much its a popular survey🤔so i guess Jyoti might be shopping while Ajay emptying his pockets 😆
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sidra tell me you haven't become Ajay's P.A😆why is that your guesses are most right about him😆

Vacation in Los Angeles so cool...for only 10 days he is to US😕 janab you have been disappeared from almost two months where were you rest days 😳please Ajay don't give long break to your work come back soon also keep yourself in lime light don't overly do it but give few interviews without long intervals it will be good for your career otherwise it will badly affect your career ...

looking so hot in the photo☺️ ..lets not be completely biased Jyoti is looking cute too ...cute couple ..have fun and come back soon to work ..ps am i the only one Ajay looks like he gained more weight from Abhay days...perhaps it feels because of that haircut... who knows perhaps he did .. his professor sahiba must have fed him more .with lots of her hand cooked food😉

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing:))

Oh Wow, he's looking great☺️

He was chilling out while we are waiting like love sick birds here😆  Come back soon Ajay and make us drool with that look every day in some new show☺️

So glad to FINALLY get some news of him. Now just hoping he doesnt disappear off again. Im so wishing he gets a show in exactly 15 days😆