In Sharad's absence...KTLK

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Everyone,😃

Guys we know from SBS that Sharad will be on leave for 1 week(may be 10-12 days) from the show to undergo a knee operation. Lets wish him successful surgery and Speedy recovery.

I wanted to know your views as to what may happen in the show in his absense. I know 1 week may not be a long time but still Ashu being the main lead of the show his absence has to be covered up well.

- Do you think they will show Ashu going out of town on some emergency leaving Nidhi behind.
- In Ashu's absence will Rohan's character make a re-entry
- To fill up SK's absense we may get to see Ranji's marriage
- Any other options pls do suggest.

Edited by ash_arti - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
--Rohan's re-entry wuld b most interesting..coz it can create scope for loads of drama... 

But i personally want RanJi marriage.. so that. the fun factor n light heartedness of th show can be maintained.. 
M.L.PriyaNaidu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
first of all it's a sad news for me becoz of the absence of sk in the show for few days.
i think they will focus on ranji track
joesone thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope they shot enough scenes to cover up his absence.  They will induce more Anji-ranga scene and we will get a glimpse of Ashu now and then.

He can go out of town for some medical seminar! And we can have filler episodes until SK returns.

kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think they must be shooting enough to show him for some time in each episode till he is back. We will have to bear with more interruptions between Ashni scenes now.

Maybe he may be shown to go out of town for 1-2 episodes . Dont want Rohan to come back so soon - it will spoil the story. Ranji marriage may be a solution to act as filler episodes till SK is fully back.

Hope they have shot enough scenes for us to have the joy of seeing Ashni scenes everyday...otherwise we will be missing something so badly...
Niks_uae thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh kab hua?

anyways, i only wish they don't add any new twist in his absence..something like rohan reappearing while he is away creating some misunderstanding...😕

they should continue with their planned track ( i wonder if they have )... maybe use BD...
😛
purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
any way from 28th ,only 4 days.They would HAVE canned enough scenes.we have Anji'spart.so just 1 week shouldnt be a problem
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I have stopped expecting anything 4m this show now...jo bhi hoga manzoore cv's hoga...

but love to see Ranji shaadi...
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: andkan

any way from 28th ,only 4 days.They would HAVE canned enough scenes.we have Anji'spart.so just 1 week shouldnt be a problem

exactly... isiliye sayed lagatar 48 hours ki shooting ho rahi hai... taqi   sk ke absence me us scene ko spread ke ja sake. aur dusri baat, phone romance to ho hi sakta hai, agar ashu ko kahi aur bhej bhi de to. and in bw anji-ranga ka track and even armaan ke liye larki dhundhne ka track bhi  ho sakti hai, light hearted epi...
purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chumki...

exactly... isiliye sayed lagatar 48 hours ki shooting ho rahi hai... taqi   sk ke absence me us scene ko spread ke ja sake. aur dusri baat, phone romance to ho hi sakta hai, agar ashu ko kahi aur bhej bhi de to. and in bw anji-ranga ka track and even armaan ke liye larki dhundhne ka track bhi  ho sakti hai, light hearted epi...

exactly