Posted: 11 years ago
Guys i saw all the rumours about BALH & really upset that's why i m gonna quit this show forever😭😭😭 if u also think same can join with me in this mission.but i always be here becoz of our BALHians, & won't miss their FF, OS, SS. I really hate Ektaa maiyya. usko main apni gun se  urhane walu hu,

Edited by jakther - 11 years ago
Dont quit until the leap actually happens and this storyline actually  comes out.. i have a feeling its all just BS. In the last 2 weeks we've had 3 different leap stories come out.. No one knows whats going to happen for sure. 
really that is what i guess the malicious specultions iuntend to do reduce the follwoing of balh you will just fall in the trap!!

i really odnt agree with the approiach of quitittng the show just based on the rumours, is this all the love for the show??

you know when the going gets tough the tough get going not actually going away!! so face it like a true balhian and make most of it while it is not happening.

you know when there is a sinking ship everyone wishes to throw oneslef out of the ship to survive but they may actually not manage the survial, the captain stays till the end while rats desert it the quickest! so join in  only to stay loyal to balh!if you want to prove the ill wishes of specualtions wrong and enjoy thre show as it is gong to be rocking!!

this is a trick of the media and some lobby agianst ekta nad balh who always want ot ruin the fun of the good tracks of balh so that we instead of liking the track enjying are worried and crib about the maybe future track!! seems nonesincal dsnt it!!
GO AHEAD DEAR KILL THAT 🀬 ***********, IN MY WHOLE LIFE I NEVER SPOKE OUT / USED ABUSING WORDS, BUT NOT HEARING ABOUT RAM-AYESHA, I JUST CANT TOLERATE AND HANDLE MY ANGER AND FIRST TIME I FEEL LIKE TO GIVE ALL THE ABUSING WORDS OF WORLD 🀬TO THE KEKTA AND CVS... THEY ARE WORKING HARD TO SPOIL BALH...πŸ˜­πŸ˜”  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
@Lakhi dii
Take a chill pill.
Balh is a mature love story and its all about 'RAMPRIYA'
and nowhere ayesha comes in mature love story.
These all are rumors so just wait and watch today dhamakedar episode.
Originally posted by SWEETETIKA

@Lakhi dii
Take a chill pill.
Balh is a mature love story and its all about 'RAMPRIYA'
and nowhere ayesha comes in mature love story.
These all are rumors so just wait and watch today dhamakedar episode.
I hope so Eti, My finger crossed, aur agar Ayesha ki Shaadi kara ni hai, tou Ram kyu Rishab kaha maar gaye, Ayesha ki Shaadi usse kyu nahi kara dete hai, Mota dimaag wala CVs
what is happening ot our members? oh my god it is like a rut, bas ik rumor aya and all hell breaks loose!! let it be, jab huga tab dhekain ge, till then just be happy with the existing, by the way none of the speculations are confirmed tracks, they are speculations, yoiu knw meaning guesses!!!
really disspaointed with the reaction!!
Originally posted by PURVIVA

GO AHEAD DEAR KILL THAT 🀬 ***********, IN MY WHOLE LIFE I NEVER SPOKE OUT / USED ABUSING WORDS, BUT NOT HEARING ABOUT RAM-AYESHA, I JUST CANT TOLERATE AND HANDLE MY ANGER AND FIRST TIME I FEEL LIKE TO GIVE ALL THE ABUSING WORDS OF WORLD 🀬TO THE KEKTA AND CVS... THEY ARE WORKING HARD TO SPOIL BALH...πŸ˜­πŸ˜”  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
one more thing, why the hell will the producre work hard to spoil their own show, she earns by this , it is her motive to keep it afloat  in her interst!!! none cares more abt the show than the channel and procducers!!!!!
this is not a confiremd track - mere sepculation and woh bhi from TC!!
Originally posted by leo4ever

really that is what i guess the malicious specultions iuntend to do reduce the follwoing of balh you will just fall in the trap!!

i really odnt agree with the approiach of quitittng the show just based on the rumours, is this all the love for the show??

you know when the going gets tough the tough get going not actually going away!! so face it like a true balhian and make most of it while it is not happening.

you know when there is a sinking ship everyone wishes to throw oneslef out of the ship to survive but they may actually not manage the survial, the captain stays till the end while rats desert it the quickest! so join in  only to stay loyal to balh!if you want to prove the ill wishes of specualtions wrong and enjoy thre show as it is gong to be rocking!!

this is a trick of the media and some lobby agianst ekta nad balh who always want ot ruin the fun of the good tracks of balh so that we instead of liking the track enjying are worried and crib about the maybe future track!! seems nonesincal dsnt it!!
I m die hard fan of Sakhi Tanwar &have  started to watch this show only becoz of her, i really don't care about  TRP & any other negative issue related to BALh & also don't believe it i have full trust of my Queen , King & entire team of BALH, but i really can't tolerate Ram-Ayesha Track, i can bear separation but not any new twist, & i agree with u there r many who r against Ektaa & BALH , i also don't want to believe it  &  won't to see another Kasam se.
Originally posted by leo4ever

what is happening ot our members? oh my god it is like a rut, bas ik rumor aya and all hell breaks loose!! let it be, jab huga tab dhekain ge, till then just be happy with the existing, by the way none of the speculations are confirmed tracks, they are speculations, yoiu knw meaning guesses!!!
really disspaointed with the reaction!!
agree with u but dear this rumours really killing me i m still shocked & crying , if it's really rumours then, i will be the happiest person in the world, but i really want to see it's confirmation by anybody who is very close to PH, aur related to this show. Such as Ektaa Kapoor, Sangita Rao,